Sunday, October 22, 2023

Kar Parts llc at 1200 Crown St, Garner, IA 50438

Kar Parts LLC at 1200 Crown St, Garner, IA 50438 is a one-stop shop for all your car parts needs. We specialize in supplying quality used auto parts and junkyard material to the local area as well as providing a variety of services such as scrap metal recycling, salvage yard operations and more. With a team of knowledgeable and experienced staff members, we are committed to finding the best possible solutions for our customers' vehicle repairs. We carry an extensive inventory of interior and exterior parts for both domestic and foreign makes and models, ranging from body panels to engines and transmissions. Our commitment to customer satisfaction means that we go out of our way to ensure you get the best deals and highest quality products. We also offer free delivery within a certain radius from our location, making it easier than ever for customers to get their hands on genuine OEM parts quickly and easily. Our family owned business has been serving the Garner area for over 10 years now and has earned a reputation for excellence among its loyal customers who keep coming back time and again. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

George Smith

George Smith

Rated this company 5/5
I needed a Rim for my sons car. Annie was terrific, she found all sorts of options, she gave me great feedback based on her experiences and kept me in the loop during the entire buying experience because it wasn’t something they had in stock. I needed the part shipped to another location and Annie handled all of this for me and even followed up with the vendor to give me the tracking number. Excellent customer service, the entire team was great! Thanks for your help.
Larry eenhuis

Larry eenhuis

Rated this company 5/5
I couldn't be more happier, they went the extra mile.
Tristen Stark

Tristen Stark

Rated this company 5/5
Wonderful. They pulled my car out of a snow bank after this last storm. First night of storage was free so I only paid for the tow. Friendly service, kind enough to call me on a Sunday and let me know they had the car. I would use them again if I ever had a need.
Katie Chullino

Katie Chullino

Rated this company 5/5
If you want good, honest, quality work, call these folks! I was visiting Northern Iowa when my BMW started blowing antifreeze so bad that I couldn't find the leak -- in Denver I could driven to a BMW servicer, in Iowa I'd have to tow 70+ miles to one. These folks came to me, got my car to their shop, found the leak, made a part (to save time and money), and I made it safely back home.
B Swanson

B Swanson

Rated this company 1/5
Worst shop/junkyard ever! Owner is a rude, greedy unprofessional that never even called me back over a two wk period. Refused to fix my fuel pump unless I ordered the part for $500 from him when it's $200 on rock auto. If you break down on 35w STAY AWAY FROM KAR PARTS LLC!!!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/kar-parts-llc-at-1200-crown-st-garner-ia-50438/?feed_id=14511&_unique_id=6534de18bca42

No comments:

Post a Comment