Monday, October 16, 2023

Coleman auto parts at 3135 Cedar Ave SW, Birmingham, AL 35221

Coleman Auto Parts at 3135 Cedar Ave SW, Birmingham, AL 35221 is a one-stop shop for all your car part needs. The store has been serving the local community for more than 20 years, with a wide selection of parts ranging from engines and transmissions to headlights and bumpers. The friendly staff provides expert advice and assistance in finding the right auto part for your vehicle. Customers can also take advantage of the free shipping service available on orders over $50. In addition, Coleman Auto Parts offers a variety of scrap metal services, including pick up and delivery of scrap metal pieces, as well as salvage yard services and junkyard inspections. The experienced technicians are adept at working with all types of metals, from aluminum to iron to copper. Furthermore, they also offer competitive pricing on used auto parts purchases. This store is committed to providing customers with quality services at an affordable price. With their knowledgeable staff and broad product selection, Coleman Auto Parts is sure to have what you need to get back on the road quickly and safely! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Mrz Perry

Mrz Perry

Rated this company 1/5
I HOLLERED when I found out they wanted 17k for this truck! WHO in their right mind would pay that for the someone else's truck that they didn't want anymore? Sir that was YOUR bad decision, not the public's. THEN had the nerve to turn away $1000 down during ur off season for a Chevy impala like u got it like that. The next brother I took that band to put me in an 05 Acura that I'm SO vibing with. Thanks 4 helping me realize the value of my dollar!
Keyra Brown

Keyra Brown

Rated this company 1/5
Long process but my car was not put together at all! Had to go back to the dealership because they didn’t figure out why it hadn’t started.
Eric Holsomback

Eric Holsomback

Rated this company 5/5
Nice guys, good selection. Not many salvage yards like this left around Birmingham. They have everything from sets of rims, engines to entire vehicles. Looking forward to finishing my project car I purchased.
Jasmine Tripp

Jasmine Tripp

Rated this company 5/5
I love the owner, I was able to purchase my first car with a deal I couldn’t beat. they are very helpful thank you all, y’all are very appreciated
Meosha Hicks

Meosha Hicks

Rated this company 5/5
This is an awesome establishment the people here are friendly and the owner is very knowledgeable and helpful Thanks to the guys at Coleman Auto parts.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/coleman-auto-parts-at-3135-cedar-ave-sw-birmingham-al-35221/?feed_id=14189&_unique_id=652d49732cb2c

No comments:

Post a Comment