Saturday, November 4, 2023

Trenton Auto Parts at 462 W Jefferson Ave, Trenton, MI 48183

Trenton Auto Parts is an auto parts store located in Trenton, Michigan that offers a wide selection of new and used car parts. The team of experienced professionals at the shop are knowledgeable in all areas of automotive repair and maintenance and can help you find the right part for your vehicle. The store carries a variety of car parts from leading manufacturers including brakes, filters, engine components, exhaust systems and more. In addition to providing customers with quality auto parts, they also offer services such as oil changes, tune-ups, brake repairs and much more. If you're looking for a junkyard or salvage yard to pick up scrap metal or used auto parts, Trenton Auto Parts is the perfect destination. With their large selection of inventory and helpful staff, you can count on them to provide you with exactly what you need. Whether it's a simple replacement part or something more complex like custom exhausts or body kits, they'll have what you need to get back on the road safely. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

moe kinani

moe kinani

Rated this company 1/5
Called them about a wheel they had for my truck and they said that they have it and to bring a core with me. I told him that I am on my way and that I will be there in a half hour. I get to their shop and the guy tells me that they couldn’t find the wheel and they don’t have it and I drove over 30 minutes for nothing. What kind of establishment does not know what they have and don’t have, Especially when you call and confirmed it ahead of time. Definitely not doing business with them anymore
Eric Reynolds

Eric Reynolds

Rated this company 1/5
Bought a motor for a focus in January. Went to put it in the car and found the motor was junk, as the photo shows. Called them back that week wanting to return the motor, and was told “someone else sold you that motor, he’ll give you a call when he gets back from lunch.” Called again, and a third time, and was given the run around every time. Being they are over an hour from my house, and I don’t have time to just swing by and hope I catch the right person, I gave up since the motor was fairly cheap. Even so, that’s a poor customer service attitude when they claim to honor a 30 day warranty on any motor they sell.
Brad Weltch

Brad Weltch

Rated this company 5/5
Bought a real nice minivan for a reasonable price it was used the guy told me to come back the next day and even gave me an oil change highly recommend them for parts and service thanks a lot
Jenna Grace

Jenna Grace

Rated this company 5/5
My family purchased not just one vehicle but, three from Trenton Auto Parts. Richard and Bill were so helpful and kind. my mothers car got stolen, Richard helped my family out by selling us another good car at a great price. He knew my mom didn't have full coverage insurance and did everything to help us out. I would recommend them to anyone for anything to do with their cars.
Katie Stewart

Katie Stewart

Rated this company 1/5
I wish I could give a 0 star. My husband and I went in looking for a door for our vehicle. We had been shopping around and knew what the door was going for. The man at the counter, Bill I believe, was extremely rude and short with us when we tried negotiating to match nearby businesses. I'd rather drive 150 miles than give him the business. A good, friendly attitude goes a long way when dealing with the public.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/trenton-auto-parts-at-462-w-jefferson-ave-trenton-mi-48183/?feed_id=15274&_unique_id=6546d4ae8d8af

No comments:

Post a Comment