Thursday, November 23, 2023

Langley Recycling Inc. at 3557 Stadium Dr, Kansas City, MO 64129

Langley Recycling Inc. is located in Kansas City, Missouri at 3557 Stadium Drive. It is an incredibly reliable source for car parts and scrap metal as well as a junkyard and used auto parts store. Langley Recycling Inc. has been serving their customers with quality used car parts since they opened their doors more than 15 years ago. The company offers a wide selection of car parts, both new and old, including engines, transmissions, interior components, exterior body panels, and much more. They also have a large inventory of scrap metal that can be recycled or reused for various projects. These include aluminum cans, steel beams, copper wires and other metals. At Langley Recycling Inc., customer satisfaction is always their top priority. Their knowledgeable staff are friendly and helpful and will always go the extra mile to make sure you find the car part or scrap metal you need at a price that won't break the bank. They understand how important it is to get your project done on time so they always strive to ensure quick turnaround times while still ensuring quality service every step of the way. The salvage yard at Langley Recycling Inc. also offers great deals on auto parts from cars that are no longer running or have been salvaged due to accident damage or age-related wear and tear. This gives those who are looking for specific used auto parts a great chance to find them at a fraction of the cost compared to buying them new from dealerships or stores elsewhere. If you're looking for quality car parts or scrap metal in Kansas City then give Langley Recycling Inc a visit - you won't be disappointed! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Adam Law

Adam Law

Rated this company 5/5
Big Fan Made our day a whole lot better... It was hassle free, in and out + paid Us money taking, what was junk to us, off our hands. +Environmentally it's the thing to do keeps stuff that can be recycled and reused out of the landfills, right ♻️
Scott Hayz

Scott Hayz

Rated this company 5/5
I love recycling at Langley's. It's always clean. The workers are always helpful and respectful. And we never have very long to wait. Plus, it's close to home.
Melissa Munday

Melissa Munday

Rated this company 5/5
I went there today and seen a sign that said they pay five dollars for reviews so one it was really simple to go here and two nice easy money !!!!
KillerKolt44

KillerKolt44

Rated this company 1/5
Came here today and was shorted and lied to. I was told the scale is broken. I was told nobody saw me weigh when the scale man confirmed with me twice on a megaphone. I had roughly 1340 pounds of tin shred they paid me only for 500. Then finally paid me for 1200 pounds after I was forced to re weigh my truck. The lady said I'm not paying you for 2000 pounds but 7200 minus 5860 is 1340 so idk how they got 500 or 2000 pounds they make up numbers. I was eventually paid with the correct tare weight but the gross is still 140 pounds light even after the scale man specifically said 7200 pounds multiple times. I will be back to sell metal because the non ferrous prices are good but I will be extremely careful with the ferrous people
Stephen Butler

Stephen Butler

Rated this company 5/5
Hello To my neighbors and fellow Americans. I was really impressed with the warm welcome assistance that I received at Langley recycling today. The employees deserve a bonus. To the people who assisted me Thank you And to the others keep up the good work. From StephenDant'e
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/langley-recycling-inc-at-3557-stadium-dr-kansas-city-mo-64129/?feed_id=16303&_unique_id=655f1c493cfc6

No comments:

Post a Comment