Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Stephens Performance at 9321 AL-207, Anderson, AL 35610

Stephens Performance at 9321 AL-207, Anderson, AL 35610 is one of the leading car parts dealers in the area. For over 30 years, they have been providing their customers with a quality selection of used auto parts and junkyard scrap metal. The store has an extensive inventory that includes everything from replacement engines to body panels and suspension components. They also offer a wide range of services such as used part installation, vehicle maintenance, and custom car building for those wanting to restore their vehicles or build something from scratch. The knowledgeable staff at Stephens Performance can advise customers on the best parts for their specific needs and will work with them to ensure that the job is done correctly and safely. Their salvage yard has cars from all makes and models, allowing customers to easily find exactly what they are looking for. Plus, with competitive pricing and fast shipping options available, there’s no better place to shop for used auto parts than Stephens Performance. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jacko

Jacko

Rated this company 5/5
The folks at Stephens are the best. Very helpful and courteous. Whenever I need something, Stephens is my first choice. They were the only place that I could find that had the factory-correct fasteners for my 69 Charger valance. Very glad they will be at the Nats again.
L W

L W

Rated this company 5/5
I am so thrilled every time I interact with the folks at Stephens! I live in Washington State and wish I could teleport down there in person to thank them! I have needed several small parts for my 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger /6 and they've come through with all of them so far. I was especially hunting for the trunk script and the dash bezel, but had zero luck on my own. I let them know and they spent time tracking down the emblem, then surprised me one day with the call that they had located one. It was just before payday and they were kind enough to wait the few days until then to send it out to me; it's now sitting pretty in the space meant for it. Not only have they helped me find multiple items, they have also taken the time to educate me on why some things are harder to find for my model and year. I wouldn't even know where to search online to find the details and facts shared! As a single gal learning on her own I feel lucky that I hit gold with the Google search gods on this business. I look forward to the future treasure help and have made sure to let all of my Mopar friends (all much more experienced than myself) know who to contact when they have hard to find items. It's crazy that more enthusiasts don't know about this place! Get the word out folks, you will not be disappointed!
Karen Hall

Karen Hall

Rated this company 3/5
Had not been to this chain since February. Ordered fish and chips. Meal was mediocre at best and not worth the price. Fish was very greasy. Wait staff was friendly and efficient.
Da An

Da An

Rated this company 2/5
I ordered some parts and agreed on the price. The order was short parts and the salesman failed to call me before shipping the order. After contacting him he assured me that we could find the rest of the parts so I didn't have to send the parts back. Now over 1 month later my order still is incomplete and I received a justification of being in line and waiting in order to correct the problem.....
Craig Rowling

Craig Rowling

Rated this company 5/5
Great communication. Good price. Really fast shipping.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/stephens-performance-at-9321-al-207-anderson-al-35610/?feed_id=16254&_unique_id=655df4f1cd210

No comments:

Post a Comment