Monday, November 27, 2023

AutoZone Auto Parts at 912 W 11th St, Coffeyville, KS 67337

AutoZone Auto Parts at 912 W 11th St, Coffeyville, KS 67337 is the ultimate destination for car aficionados and mechanics looking to purchase quality auto parts. Our expansive store boasts an extensive selection of car parts, from brand new OEM replacements to specialty performance items, along with a full range of junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer and used auto parts. We strive to provide top-notch customer service and knowledgeable advice on choosing the right part for your vehicle. Our staff members are all certified in automotive repair and can help you find the exact part you need quickly. We also offer convenient ordering options so that you can always receive the part that best suits your needs. Whether it's a transmission rebuild or a simple oil change job we have everything you need to get the job done quickly and easily. We take pride in our commitment to excellent customer service and look forward to helping make your vehicle ownership experience as enjoyable as possible! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Heather Jones

Heather Jones

Rated this company 1/5
It was horrible Ashley on 11 street coffeyville is was absolutely horrible I tried to use my discount tire card it declined but I was on the phone with company and they tried to explain to her how to do it and she wanted no part of it until I said something then they said put the merchants ID number and they had no idea what to do so I had to use another credit card
Nancy Lambert

Nancy Lambert

Rated this company 5/5
Were helpful and got me what I needed and did the installation free.
Richard Erickson

Richard Erickson

Rated this company 4/5
Clean store and helpful workers. I use a lot of the Autozone spray Brake Clean for many jobs that I work on. It works well for me and is at a good price for what I do with it.
Charles Uitts

Charles Uitts

Rated this company 5/5
Great customer service. Thank you Ashley. Had the exact alternator for my '15 GMC
Foxymomma2S

Foxymomma2S

Rated this company 5/5
Polite staff, great every time I go in! No matter what it is, color match, check engine light, no matter what, they help out! Will keep coming back.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/autozone-auto-parts-at-912-w-11th-st-coffeyville-ks-67337/?feed_id=16541&_unique_id=6564b68c30f0b

No comments:

Post a Comment