Sunday, November 26, 2023

Bastida Auto Salvage & Repair at 2210 Sunset Strip Suite A, Mountain Home, ID 83647

Located in Mountain Home, ID, Bastida Auto Salvage & Repair is a full-service auto salvage and repair business. Our services range from car parts to junkyard and scrap metal dealer operations. We offer a wide variety of used auto parts for sale, as well as expert automotive repair services. Plus, our experienced professionals are always willing to help you with your car repair needs. At Bastida Auto Salvage & Repair we understand that quality parts and knowledgeable service are essential to keeping your car running great. That's why we take the time to inspect all of our used auto parts before they hit the shelves, making sure they're in good condition and safe for use on your vehicle. We also have a huge selection of salvaged cars that customers can purchase for parts or rebuild themselves. Our experienced technicians are eager to tackle any repair job, no matter how big or small. From oil changes and tune-ups to major engine repairs, we have the state-of-the-art equipment needed to get the job done right! And if you need help finding specialty parts or hard-to-find items for your vehicle, our knowledgeable staff can assist you in locating them as quickly as possible. At Bastida Auto Salvage & Repair , we strive to provide the best customer service around by treating each person like family. We make sure that every customer leaves feeling satisfied with their purchase or service experience with us. So come check us out today at 2210 Sunset Strip Suite A in Mountain Home, ID 83647 – you won't be disappointed! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Isa Sanchez

Isa Sanchez

Rated this company 1/5
If I could leave 0 stars I would. They are dishonest and rude. I will never be working with them again. Take your business elsewhere!
MILITIA MOTORS AND MORE

MILITIA MOTORS AND MORE

Rated this company 1/5
Swore up and down I had a 700r4 when I know for a fact it's a 4l60e . Then proceeded to tell me he wanted 650 for a used transmission with no proof of working. Got a used working 4l60e lined up out of a parts donor for 350 bucks the next day
RealFloridaHorseman

RealFloridaHorseman

Rated this company 5/5
Frank did a super job getting my Class C motor home up and running. Gave me a reasonable estimate before starting and then came in under what I expected to pay. He stays busy because he does good work. He's always my first choice for vehicle repair.
Mandy MacNeil

Mandy MacNeil

Rated this company 5/5
Frank is awesome he fixed my car right away and got me back on the road in least than 30 minutes!!! Great person I will be there for all my car parts or all mechanical issue from now on!! Thank you Frank!!
Ron Prentice

Ron Prentice

Rated this company 5/5
Very good experience. I needed the in tank fuel pump replaced in my 1995 Ford RV. Frank is a little crusty, but he did the job in a timely manner and got me back on the road at less than half what it would have cost me in Boise. I'm very happy with the quality of the work and highly recommend Bastida.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/bastida-auto-salvage-repair-at-2210-sunset-strip-suite-a-mountain-home-id-83647/?feed_id=16499&_unique_id=6563b9a77d4f0

No comments:

Post a Comment