Monday, November 27, 2023

Salem County Recyclers Inc at 509 Quinton-Marlboro Rd, Bridgeton, NJ 08302

Salem County Recyclers Inc at 509 Quinton-Marlboro Rd, Bridgeton, NJ 08302 is a full service car parts and junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer and used auto parts store. For over 20 years they have been helping customers in the New Jersey area with providing used auto parts at competitive prices. They specialize in all cars and truck makes and models both domestic and foreign. Their knowledgeable team of experts are on hand to assist customers with any questions they may have about their car part needs. Salem County Recyclers Inc offer a wide range of services for their customers including buying scrap metal by weight, complete junkyard services where customers can pick up the part needed from the yard themselves or have it shipped directly to them, as well as expert advice on finding the right part for any vehicle make or model. They also provide repair services such as engine rebuilds, oil changes and brake repairs. In addition they offer free pickup of used vehicles when requested by the customer. Their large selection of quality used auto parts are thoroughly checked and inspected before added to their inventory in order to ensure that each item is safe to use; this even includes an extensive 30 point inspection on every vehicle before it is sold or salvaged for parts. All products come with warranty protection so that customers can depend on Salem County Recyclers Inc to provide only high quality automotive parts that will last a long time. For those looking for more than just a used car part replacement Salem County Recyclers Inc also sells complete vehicles at competitive prices — everything from cars and trucks to vans and SUVs — all sourced from local auctions for maximum value for their customers. On top of this, they also have a wide selection of classic cars available from the 1950s through to today's modern designs, making them your one stop shop for all your automotive needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Mike H

Mike H

Rated this company 1/5
I have been here a few times through the years and I have to say these are some of the most stuck up, greedy, and nastiest people I have ever dealt with in the auto parts business. They are unwilling to help you find what you're looking for and most of the time will just tell you they don't have what you need without even looking. Personally, even if they had everything I needed I would not buy it from them because I wouldn't want to give them any business. Avoid this place unless you want to be talked down to and/or ignored.
Wynita Forman

Wynita Forman

Rated this company 5/5
I am so thankful for Van's auto, I am a single woman and I was having car troubles, I had no idea where or how I was going to get a honest estimate or even afford to get my problem fixed. I walked in and talked to the owner, a wonderful woman, and please believe me I felt so thankful that I came to ask about getting my car fixed. Sometimes when I need a mechanic I instantly feel like I'm going to be used and frustrated because I don't know enough, but not this time, and I have to say that the last time I was here was over 25 years ago. The service never changed, the kindness I remembered is still here. I thanked God.I thank Van's auto for holding on to their quality service for so very many years.I left years ago to live in Colorado, to come back home and see that one of the quality businesses is still the same made me proud.
Cool Kittens

Cool Kittens

Rated this company 1/5
Not only was this the absolute most discomforting experience I have ever had with a yard on two occasions, it was also the best example of incompetence I have ever experienced. First, I call and inquire about a transmission for my car, after further shopping I decide to purchase said transmission despite the lady's TERRIBLE attitude. When I go to pick the transmission up I was grilled from the start by a toothless stuttering "master mechanic" who informed me that any "Mis use" of the transmission would void the warranty. I install the transmission despite the certainty that I would soon be taking it back out since it looked as if it had literally fallen out of the previous vehicle. Fast forward (28) days on a Friday evening (I was thoroughly informed that they weren't open on the weekend.)I call to try and let them know that the transmission had failed like we all knew it would. They accuse me of "racing" my car and telling me that I wouldn't be covered under warranty. After many hang ups (on the lady's part) they agree to allow me to bring it in for their "inspection" , so I obliged. Come Monday I hear back from the all knowing mechanic/secretary that she had "inspected the transmission herself and noticed no signs of foul play", well, you don't say! So they replace it under warranty. Finally. So I pay to have another one installed (after zero reimbursement for the first install and removal few). Lo and behold transmission number two lasted three days :) I fought with the owners wife, obviously a master mechanic who informed me that "if I knew what I was doing and had installed it properly it wouldn't have happened" (it was installed by a gm dealership). All in all they were easily the worst, hands down business I have ever in my life encountered. Every juncture of the experience was terrible and I wouldn't recommend buying a candy bar from them on their best day. The lady who runs it is a miserable, miserable human being, and holds no credible ground for such a high pedestal that she places herself on.
Luis Alcazar

Luis Alcazar

Rated this company 1/5
Had a tow the driver stole my lunch box right out of my truck which contained my DOT, my twic and other papers in it. Charges are being pressed against them. Do not use this company!!!!!!
Tori Myrick

Tori Myrick

Rated this company 1/5
an was sent to take picture for my company where i was denied because i didnt have a business card. im an independent contractors the insurance company send me to take picture for their policy holder so the can review the damages. ive been to plenty of impounds and junk yards. this place was rude left me waiting for 5 minutes while they went back to their desk. i would not ever take an assignment at their business very unprofessional.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/salem-county-recyclers-inc-at-509-quinton-marlboro-rd-bridgeton-nj-08302/?feed_id=16534&_unique_id=65648c9558895

No comments:

Post a Comment