Sunday, November 26, 2023

I Buy Scrap Metal Recycling Tempe at 1110 E Gilbert Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281

I Buy Scrap Metal Recycling Tempe is situated at 1110 E Gilbert Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281 and is the perfect place to go for all your scrap metal recycling needs. We offer a wide range of services, from purchasing car parts and junkyards to salvage yards and scrap metal dealers. You can count on us for used auto parts, metal scraps, or anything else you may need. Our team of experienced professionals takes great pride in doing their job with care and accuracy. At I Buy Scrap Metal Recycling Tempe, we use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that your scrap metals are recycled in an eco-friendly manner. We take all kinds of scrap metals from aluminum, brass, steel to copper and other non-ferrous metals. Not only do we provide fast and efficient recycling services but also a safe way of disposing off any hazardous materials that you may have. We have invested in the latest techniques to increase our productivity while ensuring that all processes are done in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. We understand that each customer has different requirements; therefore, our staff will be more than happy to provide personalized advice on the best way to process your scrap metal. We also offer free pickup services so that you can avoid having to transport it yourself - saving you time and money! Furthermore, if you bring in enough material for us to purchase we will pay you cash for them! We guarantee quality service every time you work with us here at I Buy Scrap Metal Recycling Tempe! Visit us today and experience the excellent value that we can provide with our professional services! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Gwen Longstreet

Gwen Longstreet

Rated this company 4/5
Easy ,quick and employee's are pleasant . They make the trip worth it . No hassle or cheating but wish the price for clean metal was higher . They are open later than most places . Easy process in and out . One of my favorites ....p.s. if your bringing say 300 pounds of steel or say 100 pou ds , don't expect to make much on very little pounds . Bring 2,000 pounds or better . Get a big truck or uhaul and load it up full and heavy and then bring it here or any scrap metal places to make money . I made anywhere for low $12.00 to high $128.00 . I don't plan on getting rich on steel but maybe copper . If I want to make money I work and work hard to make money... I'm happy with what I get and if I'm not happy I don't return to the place . Here the process is quick and easy .
dave maroon

dave maroon

Rated this company 5/5
Love going there I never wait to long and the people are very friendly,
Jeff Pivin

Jeff Pivin

Rated this company 5/5
EZ and quick. Got good money for my scrap and got on with my day. Cash money and took about 5 minutes.
Dawn J Osburn

Dawn J Osburn

Rated this company 1/5
DO NOT TAKE YOUR SCRAP HERE! I went there 2 weeks ago on a Sunday. I had 300lbs of scrap. heavy steel. I expect to get a little less here, they always pay a little less and my regular place had a long line and I did not have time to wait. When I got there the sign said they were paying $70 a ton for steel. Everyplace else was $17].. I asked the guy why so low and he told me that the price had plummeted just 2 hours earlier. I was very upset, at this price it wouldn't even cover my gas. But I believed him and sold them my steel. He also told me that they did not pay more for heavy steel. I left with $11. When I got home I told my husband what happened and he said , that's impossible. The stock market is not opened on the weekends. He was right, they outright lied to me. If he would have been honest, I would have taken my scrap elsewhere. I do not believe this illegal but its definitely unethical. I went back to try to talk to the owner the other day, and they had a sign up saying that steel had went up some and they were now paying $140. It never went down They are taking money from people who are just trying to eat, or keep their electric on. STAY AWSY.
Noll Victoria (Noelle)

Noll Victoria (Noelle)

Rated this company 5/5
I actually had fun turning in my aluminum cans! The guys working were really nice and funny. The pricing for this time was .55 per lbs and I had 20 lbs so I got $11.00. They even helped my boyfriend and I open up all the bags and put the cans in a basket, and would shew the bees away. Good place!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/i-buy-scrap-metal-recycling-tempe-at-1110-e-gilbert-dr-tempe-az-85281/?feed_id=16478&_unique_id=65633acf7b73c

No comments:

Post a Comment