Wednesday, November 22, 2023

O'Reilly Auto Parts at 2213 S Broadway Ave, Boise, ID 83706

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Justin Griffith

Justin Griffith

Rated this company 5/5
Went in looking for windshield wipers for my Sonic, Marshall helped me find what I needed right away was extremely kind to me the entire visit! The man deserves a raise! I will definitely be returning for my auto parts needs, thanks again Marshall!
Dennis Swaer

Dennis Swaer

Rated this company 5/5
On October 23, 2022 a wheel came off my camp trailer while driving leaving me stranded on the freeway. I pulled into a rest area. I needed a new hub, bearings etc. The folks at O'Reilly's on Broadway provided expertise and helped me get the new hub prepared for installation. By that I mean we packed the new bearings with grease and installed the grease seal. I am very appreciative of the know-how and hands on help as well as doing some of this work in the store rather than out in the weather which was quite unpleasant that day.
Jordan Kleffner

Jordan Kleffner

Rated this company 5/5
Very nice and helpful staff. Thank you Edward for teaching me how to replace my headlights!
Bailey Rosenthal

Bailey Rosenthal

Rated this company 5/5
Brian provided us above and beyond service helping us change our headlight. Our headlight is particularly difficult to change and the last time one needed to be changed the person helping us looked at it for 5 minutes said he didn’t know how. After 3 hours we finally got it but it was a complete pain. We told Brian this coming in but he was determined to help us and got it in for us in 20 minutes. It would’ve taken us another 3 hours and some tears if we had to do it on our own again. Brian deserves a promotion!
Pam Sibley

Pam Sibley

Rated this company 5/5
My daughter is a student at Boise State and this o'reilly's has helped her immensely over her past 4 years. Edward was extremely helpful this week and helped change my daughter's air filter yesterday that was in desperately need of a change. Edward and this location rocks!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oreilly-auto-parts-at-2213-s-broadway-ave-boise-id-83706/?feed_id=16296&_unique_id=655ef2bc33747

No comments:

Post a Comment