Saturday, November 25, 2023

Heavy Truck Salvage (Superior Truck Parts) at 2441 S 20th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85009

Heavy Truck Salvage (Superior Truck Parts) is a one-stop shop for all kinds of used, salvaged and recycled car parts, located at 2441 S 20th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85009. Established in 2002, we've been serving the community for over two decades with a huge selection of parts and components suitable for a variety of makes and models. We specialize in heavy truck parts, but our inventory also includes car and light truck parts as well. Our experienced team of professionals are dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality service, on-site evaluations and expert advice. We buy used trucks from all over the country so that we can offer our customers a wide selection of parts to choose from. Our salvage yard is full of vehicles ranging from domestic to European brands; we even have Japanese models available too! We also have an extensive collection of scrap metal that we purchase from construction sites throughout Arizona. We take great pride in our ability to provide customers with quality used auto parts at affordable prices. At Heavy Truck Salvage (Superior Truck Parts), we believe that customer satisfaction should always be our top priority. That's why all of our products come backed by a comprehensive warranty program to ensure that you receive quality parts each time you visit us. We also have an on-site repair facility where customers can bring their vehicles for repairs or maintenance services such as oil changes and brake adjustments. No matter what make or model you're looking for, Heavy Truck Salvage (Superior Truck Parts) has the parts you need to get your vehicle back on the road quickly and safely. From body panels to complete engines, we guarantee that you will find exactly what you're looking for here! Stop by today or give us a call to learn more about how we can help with your automotive needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

andrei burbulea

andrei burbulea

Rated this company 5/5
Great place for truck parts helped me out with a used fifth wheel and installed it for me for a great price
Border State

Border State

Rated this company 5/5
Awesome place, really good prices, very clean and organized yard with knowledgeable and most importantly friendly helpful service. Most other places like this are not very helpful. As always thanks for the good deal. Appreciated. see you all soon
Clint Brandon

Clint Brandon

Rated this company 5/5
Ismyal my man hooked me up! Thank you my new friend
Adnan Alquds

Adnan Alquds

Rated this company 2/5
New owners they rude , higher prices
Tyler Harrison

Tyler Harrison

Rated this company 2/5
Maybe it was too busy when I stopped by but the guy behind the counter didn't want anything to do with me. I have been trying to find a brush guard, bull bar, or any style of guard in between for a bus conversion. He asked what I needed, I told him and he rolled his eyes so hard I could have seen white. My budget is about $1500 so I know I can't buy new but I should be able to find something local around that amount. It seemed to me I was wasting his time even asking the question. It looks like the yard has a good selection of used parts but I wouldn't know because I was never given the chance to look around. There are other yards to check out, and I wont be going back this one.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/heavy-truck-salvage-superior-truck-parts-at-2441-s-20th-ave-phoenix-az-85009/?feed_id=16429&_unique_id=656213cc09b6e

No comments:

Post a Comment