Saturday, November 25, 2023

John's Auto and Truck at 417 ID-39, Blackfoot, ID 83221

John's Auto and Truck is a one-stop shop for all your car and truck needs at 417 ID-39 in Blackfoot, Idaho. Whether you are looking for new parts or used parts, John's has you covered. Their selection of car parts, junkyard items, salvage yard products, scrap metal dealers and used auto parts store options is unrivaled. John's Auto and Truck was founded in 1957 by the late John Anderson. Since then it has been a family-run business that prides itself on quality service and customer satisfaction. They have an extensive inventory of top brand name car and truck parts from trusted sources like ACDelco, Bosch and Dorman. Plus they carry a wide assortment of aftermarket brands as well! John's also offers a variety of services such as engine rebuilding, transmission repair, oil changes/tune ups, brake repairs/replacements, towing and more. Their knowledgeable staff consists of certified technicians with over 50 years combined experience providing fast service with honest prices. In addition to their normal services they also have auctions twice monthly where customers can find unique items at unbeatable prices. With regular sales and discounts throughout the year there is no better time than now to get vehicle repair done right the first time and save some money while doing it! At John's Auto & Truck you can be sure to get the best deal when it comes to your car or truck needs at 417 ID-39 in Blackfoot Idaho! Stop by today for all your automotive needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Faith Hopkin

Faith Hopkin

Rated this company 1/5
My car broke down and this was the closest shop. It seemed like everything was going to go well, my alternator just needed replaced. When I got my car back I drove the 3 hrs back to my house without ac. I was told they had issues with my hood, which I’ve never had issues with before. When I got back to my place my car had died. I couldn’t open my hood to jump my car. Come to find out my battery wasn’t tightened down all of the way, the cord to open my hood was completely stripped, my oil filter was loose, the shop had also stated they had issues with my radiator which I’ve once again never had issues with. All of these problems had all the sudden emerged after my car was taken to this shop. I would not recommend going here.
Braeden Tyler

Braeden Tyler

Rated this company 5/5
My car broke down and John and his boys came as fast as they could. After figuring out the problem they let me stay and wait for my ride and then when it was time to close he took me over to a gas station to wait there for my ride. Awesome guys, they care a lot about there customer and go out of there way to make sure you’re safe!! Would recommend to anyone in that area!
John Gregory

John Gregory

Rated this company 4/5
At John's you can find yourself getting good Auto repairing if you need to be towed he's got a tow service put a big plus if you need parts from a vehicle he's parting out fast his crew members will get your part for you fast friendly with a big smile I couldn't be happier getting my tow mirrors from John's Auto! Thank you for servicing my needs! John Gregory
Nelda Velasco

Nelda Velasco

Rated this company 1/5
I will never use this company again promise one thing and did another I will never refer him to anybody
Ginny Wilson

Ginny Wilson

Rated this company 5/5
I was traveling alone from Montana to Nevada with my dog, a loaded truck and horse trailer when my serpentine belt and some idlers pulleys gave up on the interstate and stranded me. I called around and everyone told me they couldn’t help but to call John...so I did! John was awesome he came out within 40 minutes with all the parts....yes he came to me!! He assessed the problems and had my truck fixed, running and checked thoroughly in under an hour! Great guy, great service and a great price!! I told him he was a rockstar and I meant it!! Definitely give him a call for all your vehicle needs! Thanks John because of you we all made it safe to Nevada!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/johns-auto-and-truck-at-417-id-39-blackfoot-id-83221/?feed_id=16443&_unique_id=65626813b4b56

No comments:

Post a Comment