Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Advance Auto Parts at 17884 Coastal Hwy Unit 1, Lewes, DE 19958

At Advance Auto Parts at 17884 Coastal Hwy Unit 1, Lewes, DE 19958, you’ll find the largest selection of automotive parts and accessories to keep your vehicle running smoothly. We are proud to offer a full range of car parts, junkyard items, salvage yard materials, scrap metal pieces, and used auto parts for sale. Our team of experienced technicians is here to help you find the right part for your car or truck so you can get back on the road in no time. Our store carries top-quality names like FramFilters, WagnerBrakes and Raybestos Brake Pads that have proven themselves over time as reliable products that will keep your vehicle in optimal condition. Whether it’s time for a routine oil change or a major repair job, we have it all. We even offer diagnostic services so you can accurately identify what type of repair your vehicle needs. Plus, with regular promotions and special offers, you can always find great deals on our high-performance parts and accessories. Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer any questions you may have about our products and services. Stop by our store today to see why Advance Auto Parts is the premier destination for automotive parts in Lewes! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Noel Diaz

Noel Diaz

Rated this company 5/5
Went in with a flat that I need a quick solution for until I was able to get to the tire shop. Luckily they had an employee who asked me if I need help. Recommended me a product and sent me on my way all with a great customer service attitude. Always great feeling especially with places you spend money at !
Eileen Pollack

Eileen Pollack

Rated this company 5/5
I have had two recent positive experiences! Today Roger waited on me, & took the extra time to answer several questions about my vehicle! Much appreciated.
Bobby Zimmer (EZ)

Bobby Zimmer (EZ)

Rated this company 4/5
It's a blessing to have a decent auto parts store much closer to home. The workers are laid back and know everything about the vehicles I've questioned about. I've spent quite a bit of money in that store due to location convenience.
hudahar1

hudahar1

Rated this company 5/5
Excellent service. Associate helped me find the exact wipers I needed, and installed them. Couldn't ask for better service!
Christina Abramowicz

Christina Abramowicz

Rated this company 5/5
Great service, even when busy, friendly and helpful. Bonus, open all weekend as I had to go there twice. Once for a battery charger for my truck, then back again on Sunday to have my 2 batteries (yes, 2, it's a diesel) tested and replaced. It was great to get everything fixed over the weekend.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/advance-auto-parts-at-17884-coastal-hwy-unit-1-lewes-de-19958/?feed_id=16618&_unique_id=656686bd84cbd

No comments:

Post a Comment