Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Prince Georges Scrap at 5700 Branchville Rd, College Park, MD 20740

Prince Georges Scrap at 5700 Branchville Rd, College Park, MD 20740 offers a wide range of services for car owners. From scrap metal sales to junkyard services and used auto parts sales, Prince Georges Scrap is the go-to source for all things automotive in the College Park area. From general maintenance and repair parts to hard-to-find salvage pieces, they have something for everyone. In addition to their extensive inventory, they also offer pick up and delivery services so customers don’t need to worry about hauling heavy items themselves. Their knowledgeable staff is always on hand to answer questions and are more than happy to help you find exactly what you’re looking for. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Prince Georges Scrap knows how to provide top quality service and products at unbeatable prices. Whether it's a whole car or just a few spare parts you need, Prince Georges Scrap has everything you need when it comes to cars and car parts! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Salvatore Gallodoro

Salvatore Gallodoro

Rated this company 5/5
Just stopped by and was pleasantly surprised! I was in and out and my payout was decent! Of course I only had a battery and bag of copper.
Meghan Ramsey

Meghan Ramsey

Rated this company 1/5
If I could do half a star I would. Had to call 6 times to get someone to answer the phone. Was told light steel was $7/100lbs got there and was told it's $6/100lbs and that I didn't call. Tried calling 10 more times and no one answered. Will never go here again
Kevin Clayburn Jr

Kevin Clayburn Jr

Rated this company 3/5
You will just have to go there and figure things out like the rest of us
Wray Lockett

Wray Lockett

Rated this company 1/5
I would like to say , I looked at the reviews. I see alot of issues with Customer service. I am choosing to go elsewhere because of what I see in these reviews. I deal with this same issue in DC. Not going there for those reasons. Plus I see that you guys are not fair. To many bad reviews for me.
FR

FR

Rated this company 1/5
Workers want to treat you like crap, only because your recycling scrap. THEY need to teach this people some customer services skills. Everyone should stop going here until they raised the prices and until they show their workers to treat you with respect.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/prince-georges-scrap-at-5700-branchville-rd-college-park-md-20740/?feed_id=15841&_unique_id=65543bce216a8

No comments:

Post a Comment