Thursday, November 9, 2023

Oxford Auto Salvage, INC at 117 Number Six Rd, Oxford, ME 04270

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

amanda morey

amanda morey

Rated this company 1/5
Called multiple days and times and no one ever answers phone..
djr71

djr71

Rated this company 5/5
Bill has always treated me good. Even called me when he picked up a car similar to the one I am restoring to let me know what he had.
Cary Rand

Cary Rand

Rated this company 5/5
Great service, called ahead and the price was great for the parts.
Jesse Minnerly

Jesse Minnerly

Rated this company 1/5
Never answer phone and never respond seem like a hassle
Brad Stevens

Brad Stevens

Rated this company 5/5
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/oxford-auto-salvage-inc-at-117-number-six-rd-oxford-me-04270/?feed_id=15568&_unique_id=654dcedce97d9

No comments:

Post a Comment