Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Partin's & Son Auto Salvage & Recycling, Inc. at 3859 N Cox Ferry Rd, Salem, IN 47167

About Partin's & Son Auto Salvage & Recycling, Inc. is located in Salem, IN at 3859 N Cox Ferry Rd and has been a trusted name in the auto parts industry for many years. They offer a wide range of services including buying and selling all types of car parts, operating a junkyard, and managing a fully-equipped salvage yard. The vast inventory of used auto parts makes it convenient for customers to find exactly what they need for their vehicle. Partin’s & Son also deals with scrap metal, allowing them to salvage materials from old vehicles which can later be recycled and repurposed into new products. Their knowledgeable staff has the expertise to help customers find the right car part or scrap metal they are looking for. With their commitment to quality service, customers can expect reliable solutions when they visit Partin’s & Son Auto Salvage & Recycling, Inc. Partin's & Son Auto Salvage & Recycling, Inc. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Clint Johnson

Clint Johnson

Rated this company 1/5
Brought in 100 lb.of insulated #1 or #2 copper and they weighed it and dumped my copper int their bin an I go to the window and they rated it as Low grade and told them I've sold the same type of scrap there 2 other times and it rated #1 or # 2 Paid me 1/3 of what it was worth. Would not recommend them to anybody
David Gruber

David Gruber

Rated this company 5/5
Very large salvage yard with a large selection of every vehicle you could think of extremely cheap prices with helpful employees I would recommend to anyone having a hard time finding auto parts. I was very impressed will be going back in the future.
J Zielsdorf

J Zielsdorf

Rated this company 4/5
I put four stars simply to be seen this place has weren't so down hill I am saddened but the lack of knowledge, friendliness, respect, and manners of the new crew. I used to feel welcome pulling Into partins...I know longer do. The employees now are not welcoming I feel that I'm intruding on social hour when I'm there. Not sure what training is needed to drive a front loader but I think it needs to be taught again I understand enter any own risk but I've never had any thing damaged until today. The crew now is very immature when it comes to knowledge of there jobs. The YOUNG adult driving the front loader bent my axal on my trailer (recently bought 2 load on it) trying to remove a van. This is something I've seen the older crew do multi times ( with no issue) .They did not even APOLOGIZE. I know the owner of this bussiness must be busy but I sure hope they send in secert scrappers or something to see what is going on when they are not around. What a shame that this beloved company has declined like this.
Kelly G

Kelly G

Rated this company 4/5
Very clean junkyard. No one bothers you and you can just look at your own pace. All around a good place.
William Little

William Little

Rated this company 4/5
Nick and Jamie. We're helpful and courteous, as well as friendly, in a way that big city businesses sometimes aren't. Would heartily recommend Parton's to anyone. Thanks
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/partins-son-auto-salvage-recycling-inc-at-3859-n-cox-ferry-rd-salem-in-47167/?feed_id=9730&_unique_id=64c08a7be16e9

No comments:

Post a Comment