Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Osburn Cycle Salvage at 1823 Albany Ave, Waycross, GA 31503

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Scott Riddle

Scott Riddle

Rated this company 1/5
I haven't been able to buy anything I've needed, just keep saying they don't have it. Even simple things like a break light switch. I was told that I would have to buy the entire master cylinder for $65 and weeks later I asked for the intake boot for a older Yamaha Bear tracker 250 and was told they don't have it. I tried again a month ago to get a tire for a Yamaha Moto 4... 18"x7"x7" & again told no. Over the last year I've asked for break cables for a Timber wolf, a hub nut for a Suzuki 125, a starter for Kawasaki Lakota, a gas tank for a Yamaha big bear, a carburetor for Kawasaki bayou 220, front right break caliper and a cooling fan for a Honda rancher & a seat for a Honda 90 etc etc. No matter what I'm needing I always get the same answer, "sorry but they haven't had anything I've needed.
Jordan Lanier

Jordan Lanier

Rated this company 5/5
Bought a bunch of parts from these guys over the passed few years. Great customer service, fair prices, always glad to help when I call.
C&D Land Clearing LLC

C&D Land Clearing LLC

Rated this company 5/5
Always has the parts I need at a great price. Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Timothy Lucas

Timothy Lucas

Rated this company 5/5
Got to be the best all terrain vehicle center around.
Marsha Johns

Marsha Johns

Rated this company 1/5
They don't help to sell anything and sat behind counter don't speak or annything. You have to ask them thing and they just ( I don't know).
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/osburn-cycle-salvage-at-1823-albany-ave-waycross-ga-31503/?feed_id=9709&_unique_id=64c00ba700b64

No comments:

Post a Comment