Saturday, July 29, 2023

New Todd's Auto Parts And Used Car Dealer at 2620 27th Ave N #4606, Birmingham, AL 35207

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store New Todd's Auto Parts And Used Car Dealer [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Earnest Johnson

Earnest Johnson

Rated this company 1/5
Yep straight con games.Then get rude if you don’t like it. Selling something and say I don’t know if it works are not. If it don’t work or don’t fit you’re not going to get your money back we give a store credit.It’s a junk yard who needs a store credit you can’t buy the part that you need a this time. I purchased a radio from a wrecked car same year. I left the store and realized my radio and that one looked the same but was a different brand. Well they were closed on Sunday and Monday was a holiday I goes back on Tuesday and tell them this not the right radio he start pointing at all the signs hanging up in the top of the building. I told them I’m filing my complaint with the attorney general office, know one should be ripped out like this in these times or anytimes.I gave a 1 star because it’s the only way to write a review. I saw another costumer upset but didn’t really pay attention. Don’t waste your time and money here.
Nichole Davis

Nichole Davis

Rated this company 5/5
Todd took a lot of time" with the problem with my Car...He was very patient..i dont know a lot about Cars..But he definitely does
ranilda lipsey

ranilda lipsey

Rated this company 4/5
Great salvage yard. Very helpful and friendly. Great prices they didn't have the part I needed but the owner said he would get it for me and they also sell used cars in great condition.
Jeff & Alex Morton

Jeff & Alex Morton

Rated this company 1/5
Friendly staff that will lie through their teeth and offer store credit for a part they shouldn’t have sold the day before. My mistake, I should have read the reviews beforehand.
Kamryn A

Kamryn A

Rated this company 1/5
They are big liars, I was told if I purchased a rim from them that if it did not fit I could return it for a refund...didn't fit so the guy claimed he can only do a credit.... Why lie in the first place if you knew I wasn't getting my money back
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/new-todds-auto-parts-and-used-car-dealer-at-2620-27th-ave-n-4606-birmingham-al-35207/?feed_id=9933&_unique_id=64c55531a9ed7

No comments:

Post a Comment