Tuesday, July 18, 2023

West Suburban Towing at 2900 W Lake St, Melrose Park, IL 60160

West Suburban Towing is located at 2900 W Lake St, Melrose Park, IL 60160. The company provides a wide range of towing services, including long-distance tows. They also offer car part sales and junkyard services. Their inventory includes a variety of salvaged cars and auto parts that are available for purchase at their shop. In addition to towing and vehicle parts, West Suburban Towing also offers scrap metal recycling services. Customers can bring their scrap metal items to the store in order to get paid for them or trade them in for used auto parts. The store is open Monday through Saturday from 8am until 5pm and Sunday from 10am until 4pm. West Suburban Towing provides customers with quality service, competitive prices, and knowledgeable staff who are always willing to help out with any questions or concerns. They prioritize customer satisfaction above all else and strive to ensure that each customer leaves feeling satisfied with the service they received. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

John Smith

John Smith

Rated this company 1/5
Don’t even bother using this guy he is useless! Towing tracks always out of service! cars he is selling all junk! Just stay away!
Jamie Oestreich

Jamie Oestreich

Rated this company 5/5
West Suburban was so helpful when my car died! They handled picking up my car from the mechanic when it was beyond repairs and was able to meet me to sign over the title and as a bonus gave me a fair price for my car! They were so easy to work with and would recommend for anyone needing towing/junking services.
Ciara Barnett

Ciara Barnett

Rated this company 5/5
A customer of mine needed a tow and every place I called were only taking private tows, accidents, or through insurance. After speaking with Eddie and explaining the situation, he asked that I email him the pick up location as well as the drop off. He also asked I include the car's make and model along with the plate. Not only was Eddie professional and kind, but he followed up with an emailed a copy of the receipt. The delivery of the car was fast and accurate, no issues. After using West Suburban Tow ONCE, I won't be calling any other tow company in the area!!
Gustavo Garcia

Gustavo Garcia

Rated this company 5/5
I got a tow on Christmas Eve this year and my experience was great! Was very friendly felt like I knew the guy forever and he towed my brand new challenger on all for wheels for a very fair price and he dropped off my car safely in my garage.. I would defiantly use this company again if I ever need to get my car towed.. thanks a lot and your work is greatly appreciated by many thanks a lot
Regina Harders

Regina Harders

Rated this company 5/5
We highly recommend West Suburban Towing. In the midst of a recent snow storm, West Suburban Towing picked up a disabled vehicle from my uncle's property. The driver was prompt and had a great attitude. He even started another car for us. This was especially well appreciated as our calls to a couple of other services were ignored.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/west-suburban-towing-at-2900-w-lake-st-melrose-park-il-60160/?feed_id=9317&_unique_id=64b6cb17a93e7

No comments:

Post a Comment