Sunday, July 23, 2023

A & A Auto & Truck Salvage at 1181 Barker Ln E, Berea, KY 40403

A & A Auto & Truck Salvage, located at 1181 Barker Ln E in Berea, KY 40403 is a full service auto parts store and junkyard. They specialize in used car parts and scrap metal. They carry a wide range of salvaged vehicles and parts from all makes and models, both foreign and domestic. From engines to transmissions to body panels, they are sure to have the part you need for your project or repair. All their parts come fully tested and verified by their experienced staff so you can be sure of their quality. If you're looking for something more specific, they also offer special ordering services so you can get exactly what you need in no time at all. If you're looking for an economical solution for your vehicle repairs or restoration project, A & A Auto & Truck Salvage has everything you need! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Alvin Turner

Alvin Turner

Rated this company 1/5
Paid up front for a transmission On October 31 and haven't received anything yet and it's December 14th. They are impossible to contact by phone. They won't return calls or keep in touch to let me know what is going on. Their rare texts either promise a transmission or a refund and we have yet to receive either. Better not pay up front for anything. They can't be trusted to come through with the product or a refund.
Shannon King

Shannon King

Rated this company 5/5
David Cook, Sir I want to apologize for your experience at aa. You recieved your refund and hopefully that has changed your opinion about us. Unfortunately there were a few months this year that wasn't so exciting for the company. During your experience a member of management as well as one of our mechanics tested positive for Covid. It was at this time that I made the decision to close the shop for 3 weeks. I tried very hard to contact everyone that had place orders to let them know the status of there purchase,and make arrangements to compensate themathem I'm sure it was during this time that you couldn't contact aa. My records show that you recieved your refund and that you indeed were never scammed. I would love to hear from you if there is anything that I didn't cover. Unfortunately life cannot be predicted and there's bumps along the way. This past year was very difficult for myself and many others.i know. I was raised by a good man and I know right from wrong. I'm far from perfect and I make mistakes often.Scammer and a crook are some pretty serious alligations.Next time before you decide to broadcast your opinion to the world you maybe you should gets the fact first. Good luck to you sir
Melissa Calico

Melissa Calico

Rated this company 1/5
DO NOT GO TO THESE PEOPLE!! We went to this establishment to buy a engine for my husbands truck in April. We put down 750.00 (which they told us we had to put half down). After a week of not hearing from them, I tried calling them numerous times and fianlly somebody answered. They told us they had to order another engine bc wrong one came in. Still waited weeks, no answer. I finally got someone to answer and told them we wanted our money back. My husband went there and they said they only had 500.00 and for us come back tomorrow. After 5 visits and text messages saying come back tomorrow, we still don't have our money! We will be taking them to court!! It's a shame a business will do hard working people this way! Shame on you A and A auto salvage!!
Kenneth Barker

Kenneth Barker

Rated this company 5/5
Melissa Calico, SHAME ON YOU! transaction #3586105677671349672 and #3586100132465608624 are the transactions that was sent to @mcalicocat via venmo. The money was recieved by you and withdrawn by you. You also sent a text thanking us. Seems to me that your the one that isn't very honest and most definitely impatient. It could have been resolved a week earlier if you had waited 15 minutes for someone to arrive at our shop with your money. Hope everything is better for you now. If we can ever help you,please give us a call.
David Cook

David Cook

Rated this company 1/5
Do not use these people . They run a scam operation I purchased a engine from them and the ran my card for $900.00. It’s been a month now when they told me 2-3 days . I have went there 3 times and no one was there during normal hours . They will not answer there phones and will not return my calls . When I was able to reach someone they would say they would call back in 10 minutes but never did . The only time they will answer is when they want you card information to run it . My advice is to stay away from these crooks because it’s not ligit
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/a-a-auto-truck-salvage-at-1181-barker-ln-e-berea-ky-40403/?feed_id=9604&_unique_id=64bd90db21f56

No comments:

Post a Comment