Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Higginson Towing & Salvage at 6895 IL-148, Mt Vernon, IL 62864

Higginson Towing & Salvage, located at 6895 IL-148 in Mt Vernon, IL 62864, is a business that offers a variety of services to customers in need of car parts and scrap metal. The company specializes in offering used auto parts, junkyard items, salvage yards for recycling metal, and more. They also provide towing services to those who need assistance with their vehicles. Higginson Towing & Salvage is a locally owned business that has been serving the community since the early 1980s. Over the years they have built up an excellent reputation for providing quality customer service and reliable products. They have an extensive inventory of used auto parts sourced from around the country and they are always willing to special order hard-to-find items. The staff at Higginson Towing & Salvage are knowledgeable and friendly professionals who are eager to help customers find what they need quickly and easily. They offer competitive prices on all their services as well as free estimates on any job requested by customers. Additionally, they have a 24/7 emergency line for customers who find themselves stranded on the side of the road or stuck with a broken down vehicle needing immediate attention. With Higginson Towing & Salvage you can trust that you will be taken care of quickly and efficiently no matter what your automotive needs may be! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Tom Willmore

Tom Willmore

Rated this company 5/5
Had a tow today, Mike an Leslie were now site promptly, courteous, and friendly. Caught a ride home with them before they delivered my van to the shop. All around good experience, happy to know them and recommend their company.
Ian Knapp

Ian Knapp

Rated this company 5/5
Got my trailer stuck in the mud last night they came out. Were extremely respectful and nice. Even after the Heavy Wrecker blow hydraulic hose they didn’t give up or get mad and leave me high and dry. The owner had his son come out with a Medium truck and they pulled me out. In my honest opinion they were worth the $600 it cost to pull me out. I will be suggesting them to everyone I know who ever needs a tow or pull around the Mt Vernon IL. Thanks you so much Higginson Towing.
Kim Geiser

Kim Geiser

Rated this company 3/5
Unsafe driver. Pulled out in front of us while we were going down the highway without attempting to stop at their stop sign in a winter weather advisory.
Sondra Jackson

Sondra Jackson

Rated this company 1/5
Driver Beware! Tow driver would not let me in tow truck, wanted me to ride in MY truck while being towed. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR A PERSON TO RIDE IN A VEHICLE, WHILE BEING TOWED. Regardless of reason (covid-19). This is a regular practice for this company. Not only did tow driver tell me I couldn't ride n his truck he also told this to my company. I have reported this to BBB. and the Illinois department of transportation. This is a HUGE danger for the company and driver. If he has an accident with a driver in the semi being towed, well I cant imagine his insurance is aware of this. Thank God he told this to my company, because I dont think anyone would believe a person could b this stupid to commit such a crime.
andrea Z

andrea Z

Rated this company 5/5
I am so very thankful for these guys at Higginson. I searched far and wide and they had exactly what I needed and they even loaned me a tool to install.. I am so very grateful! The world needs more honest and helpful people like you.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/higginson-towing-salvage-at-6895-il-148-mt-vernon-il-62864/?feed_id=9695&_unique_id=64bfb704138f1

No comments:

Post a Comment