Thursday, April 13, 2023

USA JUNK CARS RECYCLING INC at 4412 Allan St, Kissimmee, FL 34746

USA JUNK CARS RECYCLING INC is located at 4412 Allan St, Kissimmee, FL 34746. It is a leading provider of car parts and other related services for people looking for used auto parts or junkyard salvage. They specialize in the recycling of used cars and other vehicles to supply their customers with quality recycled car parts that meet or exceed original factory specifications. In addition to offering quality car parts, they also provide a variety of other services such as scrap metal collection and processing, vehicle dismantling and repair services, engine rebuilds and replacements, and much more. The mission of USA JUNK CARS RECYCLING INC is to provide the highest level of customer service while providing an eco-friendly way to dispose of unwanted vehicles and automobile components. They strive to offer competitive prices for their car parts so that customers can benefit from great savings. Their experienced staff are highly trained in all aspects of the vehicle industry and can confidently answer any questions you may have about your specific needs or requirements. With a wide selection of car parts available in store as well as online, they can make sure that you find exactly what you need quickly and easily. Their certified technicians are knowledgeable on a variety of different makes and models so they can make sure that any repairs or maintenance needed are done correctly the first time around. USA JUNK CARS RECYCLING INC also offers free estimates on all repairs so that customers don't have to worry about unexpected costs when having their cars serviced by them. And if you're looking for a place to get rid of an old vehicle quickly, then USA JUNK CARS RECYCLING INC is the place for you! Customers can bring in their vehicles directly or schedule a pickup appointment to have their vehicle towed away safely at no extra cost. USA JUNK CARS RECYCLING INC proudly serves Kissimmee Florida but provides services throughout Central Florida including Orlando, Tampa Bay area, Ocala, Lakeland and beyond! They understand how important it is for customers to be able to trust their service provider which is why they have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - this means they will always do whatever they can do ensure that every customer who visits them leaves as happy as possible with their products/services! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Blas Potin

Blas Potin

Rated this company 1/5
WORST PLACE BUYING PARTS!!!! they are inmigrants laying americans citizens!!! they make me do a long trip, buying a engine, they said was tested in good condition, I paid for it and when I did a carfax the engine was bad making sound and near to 300k n they said was a 80k, abd they scam me because they said I will receive only a credit, KEEP AWAY THIS BUSSINESS!!!! make business with a serius proffesional place like Osceola Auto Salvage, they dont lie people or GREEN start in Orlando the best junk yard ever really horrible experience there
LARONDA PETIT-FRERE

LARONDA PETIT-FRERE

Rated this company 2/5
On Monday, I called the number I saw on a sign. They came to pick up my car the same day. I was told 400 over the phone, but when they arrived, I received 300 because I couldn't produce the title. I was told I would get the remaining 100 if I could find the title within the week. 30 mins after they left, I found the title. I texted them to let them know. I never got a response back. On Tuesday morning, I texted to get the physical address so I could give them the title. No response. Today is Wednesday, and I called from a different number. A woman answered and I told her the situation. She said that they had already done whatever they do to junk cars. I reiterated what I was told by the guys who picked up the car. I told her I had sent messages to the number and she said she would look into it. She calls back and said that my car's VIN number wasn't in their system and she doesn't know who picked up my car. I told her that this was the only company I called. So she said she would ask her boss. I was in mid sentence when she hung up on me. I tried calling back and my call was sent to voicemail. So at this rate it's anyone's guess how this will end.
Guillermo D.

Guillermo D.

Rated this company 5/5
The best place in town, great prices and excellent services. They pay the most for junk cars
Jason Gaspard

Jason Gaspard

Rated this company 1/5
Aka evergreen junkyard..this place is Trash..over price for junk parts, unorganized, they lie and honestly seem like crooks that should stick to crushing cars. Don't believe me good luck.
Jorge Amazon

Jorge Amazon

Rated this company 1/5
Called 3 times, finally answered. The lady did not greet, Then proceeded to ignore me, began talking to someone else, after about a minute off patiently waiting she Hang's up.. The website is non functional. I thought it was junk cars, not junk service
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/usa-junk-cars-recycling-inc-at-4412-allan-st-kissimmee-fl-34746/?feed_id=3948&_unique_id=6438010be112d

No comments:

Post a Comment