Saturday, April 15, 2023

Nick's Used Auto Parts at 4014 Newportville Rd, Levittown, PA 19056

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

jomo gordon

jomo gordon

Rated this company 5/5
This is my first time coming here but I absolutely love this place... I came in looking for apart from my Jeep ..Christine helped me over the course of a couple days finding the part.. although we didn't find it that day she contacted me when she found it..and it was just a great experience.. I definitely come back to the future
Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer

Rated this company 2/5
DO NOT BUY A WHOLE CAR FROM HERE; THEY SELL LEMONS USING A PRIVATE SELL!! THEY HIDE DEFECTS IN THE CAR TO MAKE THE SALE!! DO NOT TRUST!! The only reason I am giving 2 stars is that their sell of individual parts can be good, though their mechanics are hit or miss about working, but when they do, they generally do good work. The staff are generally friendly but will not tell you the whole story in order to directly benefit themselves. Overall, if you only need a part, go to Nick's, otherwise, STAY AWAY!
Mike Kent

Mike Kent

Rated this company 5/5
They where very friendly n help me to the fullest wit everything n I would truly recommend them 100 percent
Jacqueline Riker

Jacqueline Riker

Rated this company 5/5
Everyone was very polite and they but the foot work into it to make sure everything fits and the price was great and I would recommend them
Marge Frederick

Marge Frederick

Rated this company 5/5
Me and my Daughter have done business with Tony and Bsrb for years...I Love Them!! Sincerely recommend
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/nicks-used-auto-parts-at-4014-newportville-rd-levittown-pa-19056/?feed_id=4095&_unique_id=643b7a9fcee7c

No comments:

Post a Comment