Saturday, April 22, 2023

Equity Standard Numismatics-Ks at 1855 S Rock Rd, Wichita, KS 67207

Equity Standard Numismatics-Ks is a business located at 1855 S Rock Road in Wichita, Kansas. They offer a wide variety of services and products related to coins, numismatics, and collectables. They specialize in rare and hard-to-find coins, both domestic and international, including gold and silver bullion coins. In addition to coins, they also sell car parts, junkyard items, salvage yard pieces, scrap metal components, used auto parts stores items, and other unique collectibles. Their knowledgeable staff can help you find the right item that fits your needs. Whether looking for something special or for everyday use, Equity Standard Numismatics-Ks has it all. With over 40 years of experience in the coin market, their team of experts have the knowledge and resources to answer any questions you may have about numismatic coins or car parts. If you are looking for something rare or hard-to-find, Equity Standard Numismatics-Ks can help you track it down with their extensive network of suppliers. They are proud to offer competitive prices on all of their products as well as helpful customer service when needed. For those who need extra help understanding numismatic terminology or finding rare coins, Equity Standard Numismatics-Ks offers free consultations with their friendly staff who can provide more detailed information about our products as well as pricing information. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Richard Drown

Richard Drown

Rated this company 5/5
I have dealt with Rob for many, many years. He is honest, knowledgeable, and very informative. My main interest is rare coins and he has, or can get, anything I am looking for. You will not find a better dealer in the Wichita area. Thank you, Rob for being there for me.
Carly Tharp

Carly Tharp

Rated this company 5/5
Called into with some collections I’ve received through family. He explained everything i needed to look for and explained the value and possibly the importance of keeping it for my child. He also answered questions of coins I’ve saved. I appreciate the history he gave me over the phone with no hesitation. What a kind man he was, thank you for helping me! In the future I will be going to him for assistance. Not in it for the money just Genuinely Gave out information I needed.
Stacey McGinnis

Stacey McGinnis

Rated this company 5/5
Very informative. Really enjoyed the appointment
Finder216

Finder216

Rated this company 5/5
I was looking for an honest coin dealer and found one, Numismatics Co. I had a family estate collection that we were liquidating. The first thing I did was pick a unique coin out (a gold one from the 1800's) and researched it extensively (eBay and other sites selling coins). I determined what I felt was the average retail price on that coin. I contacted Equity Standard and talked with Rob, who gave me a value of the coin and offered to purchase it. His offer was only slightly below what I considered retail...a very good deal. Since that time I've gone to him several times and trust their experience and honesty. They are a business and have the obligation to make money, but it's nice to know they are fair too.
Alexandra Bosick

Alexandra Bosick

Rated this company 5/5
I happened upon some foreign currency that is no longer in circulation and was hoping to sell it. Rob took time from his day to answer questions, guide me, and give advice. He's an incredibly professional, knowledgeable, nice, and quite funny person.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/equity-standard-numismatics-ks-at-1855-s-rock-rd-wichita-ks-67207/?feed_id=4466&_unique_id=64444069b499e

No comments:

Post a Comment