Tuesday, April 25, 2023

SMART USED AUTO PARTS at 8200 NW 74th St, Medley, FL 33166

Smart Used Auto Parts is a full-service used auto parts store located at 8200 NW 74th St in Medley, FL 33166. We offer a wide range of car parts, from engines and transmissions to radiators and water pumps. Our inventory includes everything from late model to early model vehicles, and we have an extensive selection of foreign and domestic models. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in finding the right part for your vehicle. In addition to our car parts selection, we are also a junkyard and salvage yard. We buy junk cars and other scrap metal at competitive rates. Our experienced technicians will provide efficient removal services for any type of junk or scrap metal that needs to be removed from your property. We guarantee prompt removal service with the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. At Smart Used Auto Parts, we provide customers with quality used auto parts at great prices. With over 30 years of experience in the business, we have developed an outstanding reputation for providing reliable service while carrying out all repairs with integrity and commitment to quality workmanship. We provide excellent customer care by offering extended warranties on our products and ensuring every customer leaves satisfied with their purchase. Our friendly staff is always available to answer questions or address concerns regarding any car part you may need help with. When it comes to used auto parts, Smart Used Auto Parts is the place to go! Visit us today at 8200 NW 74th St in Medley, FL 33166 or give us a call to learn more about what we have to offer! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Evertsz Navarro

Evertsz Navarro

Rated this company 5/5
This place is exellent if you are looking for exellent used auto parts at a great price. Im from Atlanta and I have ordered several auto parts, they always deliver them on time, and when I call them for info they're always very helpful. Exellent customer service. I can feel their nice smiles through the phone. I definitely give them an A+ on Service, Quality and Price.
Pierre Prieto

Pierre Prieto

Rated this company 1/5
I called in advanced so they can have my part ready, and I mentioned That I was on the expressway. Once I get there they tell to me to have a seat. 30 mins later they bring me the opposite side I requested. Then I tell him will it be another 20mins? He said no because I have tools now lol. I’m actually still here waiting and it’s been 20mins since he told me . I don’t recommend this place to anyone.
Gary Pittman

Gary Pittman

Rated this company 5/5
Very nice customer service , fast shipping and Good parts at a Good price.
Nori Echeverria

Nori Echeverria

Rated this company 5/5
I was looking for a spare tire and a rim for my Chevy Cruise 2017. I found here for $ 85 !!! Customer Service very good !!!
MORYS LLANES

MORYS LLANES

Rated this company 5/5
We buy from there often, very nice people. they are very helpful and there prices are great too. I'd recommend them any day.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/smart-used-auto-parts-at-8200-nw-74th-st-medley-fl-33166/?feed_id=4627&_unique_id=64480dc2986e6

No comments:

Post a Comment