Saturday, April 29, 2023

AutoZone Auto Parts at 194 S Main St, Port Chester, NY 10573

AutoZone Auto Parts at 194 S Main St, Port Chester, NY 10573 is the go-to destination for car parts and accessories. It stocks a wide range of genuine parts from some of the top brands in the auto industry including Bosch, O'Reilly, and ACDelco. You can also find reliable used parts from salvage yards, junkyards, scrap metal dealers and other used auto parts stores. With its knowledgeable staff and vast selection of products, AutoZone has become a trusted source for all your automotive needs. From brakes to transmissions to batteries - they have it all! Their helpful staff will assist customers with any questions or technical issues that might arise while shopping for car parts. Whether you need replacement parts for a quick DIY project or something more serious like engine repair - AutoZone has you covered! They offer competitive prices on all their products so you can get what you need without breaking the bank. So if you're looking to keep your vehicle running smoothly, visit AutoZone Auto Parts at 194 S Main St, Port Chester today - they'll be sure to supply you with everything that your car requires! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Paulette Pezzella

Paulette Pezzella

Rated this company 5/5
Went to buy a new boat battery- Jacqueline was most helpful!!! She was very friendly, personable, and most of all, called another store for the battery we needed that was not in stock at her store. We paid for it at her store, and went to pick it up at another store - and it was so easy!! She went above and beyond and we were so grateful!! There should be more customer service people like Jacqueline out there!!
Catherine D.

Catherine D.

Rated this company 5/5
Customer Service here at the PORT CHESTER NY store is off the charts. If I could give a 10 star review, I would! The 3 women employees there work as a team. They are professional, extremely knowledgeable, and service reigns supreme. Adriana. Jess, & Jackie ALL assisted me. They deserve a raise. It was a very pleasant experience for me. WHAT A CREW! All I can additionally is.... GIRL POWER!!
Robert Altro

Robert Altro

Rated this company 2/5
Everything is always out of stock. Manager is unprofessional and rude. Don't waste your time going here go to any other one. UPDATE. After being told where to go to explain what happened and that they would look into this. I gave a full explanation of what happened. I was told someone would contact me and guess what no one did. Replied back to find out why. I was told they will make sure someone gets back to me. Guess what still nothing. So just like I thought they make it look like they care and will fix the problem but not actually do anything.
Giovanni Mastracchio

Giovanni Mastracchio

Rated this company 5/5
Jacqueline handled an emergency battery change for me. She was courteous, thorough, and knowledgeable. The other person helping her worked with her very well. His name started with a J.
Jaime Pesantez

Jaime Pesantez

Rated this company 3/5
They are not too professional, they look don’t want to work or do they job professionally. I went today to return something. And the manager almost didn’t received my Stuff. And at the end they didn’t ask me for my phone number, and when I ask him about my phone number, the guy said it’s too late. I didn’t like, looks like he is the manager, he was a little rude, I didn’t like it. There is other auto stores like medallion or other store near by. They are kind and very professionals. They should be more kind.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/autozone-auto-parts-at-194-s-main-st-port-chester-ny-10573/?feed_id=4851&_unique_id=644d2edc0b161

No comments:

Post a Comment