Monday, April 17, 2023

M&D SALVAGE YARD at 201 N 22nd St, Gadsden, AL 35904

M&D Salvage Yard is located at 201 N 22nd St in Gadsden, AL. It is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the area for over 30 years. They specialize in car parts, scrap metal, and used auto parts for your vehicle needs. They also offer a wide selection of new and used trailers, as well as ATV accessories. The friendly staff can help you with all your automotive needs. At M&D Salvage Yard, they are committed to providing quality products at great prices. They have an extensive inventory of car parts ranging from engines and transmissions to brakes, suspension components, wheels, bumpers and more. Their scrap metal department offers a wide variety of metals including steel, aluminum, copper and brass. They also provide custom fabrication services for customers who need something special or unique. The knowledgeable staff at M&D Salvage Yard can help you find exactly what you need whether it’s a part for your car or just a part to fix something around the house. They are committed to offering outstanding customer service and will work hard to make sure their customers get the best possible deal on their products. From finding hard-to-find parts to helping repair old equipment, M&D Salvage Yard has everything you need when it comes to car parts and scrap metal dealers. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Mandy Hicks

Mandy Hicks

Rated this company 5/5
It a great place to get the parts you need. If they don't have what you need they go above an beyond to find what you need . Very friendly staff. I have been there several times and they have always gave me a list of car an number that I was looking for very easy to find them. Will be going back there when I need a part. A big thank you for all you do
Tim Ooten

Tim Ooten

Rated this company 5/5
I needed a spare wheel for my 1998 Ford Ranger and in NE Alabama salvage yards are very scarce, and the ones I did find did not have the wheel I needed, which is hard to believe since there are millions of Ford Rangers that have been made. I found M&D via Google, and I called and the folks there were very helpful and friendly. I gave him the OEM PN I was looking for then I texted a pic of one of the wheels on my truck so he could assure what he was looking for. In a matter of minutes he had located an exact match and texted me a pic to confirm. Although it was about an hour drive from my house to M&D, it was very worth it. The price he gave was reasonable, and I will definitely be a returning customer in the future.
Sherri Banks

Sherri Banks

Rated this company 5/5
They have fair prices, the staff is very nice and helpful vehicles are very organized easy to find what you're looking for.. I would recommend this place to anyone
Antony Martinez

Antony Martinez

Rated this company 5/5
I’ve gotten several parts from them and they always have great prices! And the lady’s in the office are very nice and helpful!
Brittaney Kelley

Brittaney Kelley

Rated this company 5/5
Best junk yard ever. So much help in an emergency. Front desk attendant was amazing and the parts guy was a huge help
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/md-salvage-yard-at-201-n-22nd-st-gadsden-al-35904/?feed_id=4207&_unique_id=643e2023b5cc8

No comments:

Post a Comment