Sunday, April 16, 2023

Area Salvage and Recycling at 207 Peoples Ave, Rockford, IL 61104

Area Salvage and Recycling is a family-owned business that has been serving the Rockford, IL community since 1984. Located at 207 Peoples Ave, it offers car parts, junkyard services, salvage yard services, scrap metal dealing, and used auto parts. It is known for its friendly customer service and knowledgeable staff who can help you find the part you need, whether it’s a used car bumper or a rare classic transmission. In addition to selling used auto parts, Area Salvage and Recycling also provides expert repair services. Our experienced technicians can diagnose and fix any issue with your vehicle quickly and efficiently. They are trained in all aspects of automotive repair so they can handle everything from oil changes to engine rebuilds. We also offer towing services should you need a tow to our shop or another destination. At Area Salvage and Recycling we believe in providing quality customer service and going above and beyond for our customers. We stock a wide selection of both domestic and foreign auto parts so you can find exactly what you’re looking for. We also have an onsite metal recycling facility where we process scrap metal into reusable materials that can be sold back onto the market. We understand how important it is for our customers to get their vehicles back on the road quickly which is why we put extra effort into our turn around time for repairs. Our goal is always to make sure that your vehicle is up and running again as soon as possible without sacrificing quality workmanship or customer satisfaction. If you’re looking for used auto parts or automotive repair services in the Rockford area then look no further than Area Salvage & Recycling! Visit us today or give us a call if you have any questions! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Patrick B. Music

Patrick B. Music

Rated this company 1/5
I watched them load the scale, 642lbs. They recorded 350. Then tried to pay me .15c a pound for my wire where another place 2 mins away quoted me .80c. Made the mistake of going here without checking first. They finally reweighed and fixed the weight, but definitely watch them. Won't go here again.
Kim Anderson

Kim Anderson

Rated this company 1/5
I would leave 0 stars if I could. I’m extremely disappointed. I went there today during open business hours and found a sign saying they were closed for a 30 min lunch break. I waited for an hour and called multiple times (no answer, and voicemail box was full of course). I also pulled up to the entrance and honked, but still no answer. I have not received a call back. Is this a real business?!
Daniel Peceny

Daniel Peceny

Rated this company 5/5
First time here today. As an electrician for 20 years I've been to several recycling centers to bring in scrap copper wire. This place is by far the best. Pulled right in, the scrap workers helped me unload, they were friendly, I went right to counter for cash payout in hand. This is my favorite place from now on and I recommend to everyone.
Andrew Friesen

Andrew Friesen

Rated this company 4/5
Was a little confused about where to go with the first part of my load, but once I managed to figure out their organization of things it was a pretty good experience. Will definitely be returning.
Brittany Mohler

Brittany Mohler

Rated this company 1/5
Says they close at 5...two days I've driven 40 miles and gotten there at 435 and they were closed. The four times I have been here the owner was an extremely arrogant rude person and his employees can all hardly communicate with you. Not to mention there is no first come first serve basis here they will let whoever throws their stuff on the scale be served even if the worker just watched them budge 5 people in line who were already waiting. Will be taking my business elsewhere from here on out.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/area-salvage-and-recycling-at-207-peoples-ave-rockford-il-61104/?feed_id=4151&_unique_id=643ccdc5cd898

No comments:

Post a Comment