Friday, April 28, 2023

Carquest Auto Parts - CARQUEST Auto Parts and Marine at 26396 Bay Farm Rd, Millsboro, DE 19966

About Carquest Auto Parts - CARQUEST Auto Parts and Marine at 26396 Bay Farm Rd, Millsboro, DE 19966 is a one-stop shop for all your automotive needs. As the leading auto parts retailer in the area, Carquest carries a vast selection of parts for all vehicle makes and models, from domestic to foreign. Their expansive inventory includes everything from new and used parts to performance accessories and tools. Carquest also stocks an impressive selection of marine parts and supplies for boaters looking to upgrade or repair their vessels. In addition to offering great quality products at competitive prices, Carquest is committed to providing exceptional customer service as well as helpful advice on what will best meet each customer’s specific needs. They also offer services such as battery testing, oil changes, brake inspections, tire rotations and more. At Carquest Auto Parts & Marine you can find just about anything you need to get your car or boat running like new again! Carquest Auto Parts - CARQUEST Auto Parts and Marine [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Anthony

Anthony

Rated this company 4/5
I do love this place, very rarely do i not find what i need. They are helpful. The reason for my 4 star is ive bought some tools and The nut driver kit I purchased had some kind of manufacturing flaw that included 3 of the same hex drivers(9mm I believe?), i was able to return them with no real issues. I keep all my tool receipts just incase. The break line wrenches I bought are not very accurate(10mm+11mm) strips the brass fittings. So honestly its not their fault but i am still upset i had to waste time.
Kneicea Tull

Kneicea Tull

Rated this company 5/5
The Carquest location at 26396 Bay Farm Rd in Millsboro, DE is by far the BEST! I was greeted and offered assistance when I walked in the door and the employees went above and beyond to help me with my vehicle issues. One part had to be ordered, so I will be returning soon. The store manager and merchandise manager were very courteous and knowledgeable. I was quite pleased with my experience and I would highly recommend this Carquest location, even if the drive is a bit longer.
John Baker

John Baker

Rated this company 1/5
The most miserable employees I've ever seen in my 44 years of existence.
Ellen Dygert

Ellen Dygert

Rated this company 1/5
Was not greeted. Asked for assistance twice...was given short answers with attitude. Employee acted like he did not want to help. Left without buying anything.
William Slattery jr

William Slattery jr

Rated this company 5/5
Fantastic place to go.friendly and fast .
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/carquest-auto-parts-carquest-auto-parts-and-marine-at-26396-bay-farm-rd-millsboro-de-19966/?feed_id=4788&_unique_id=644bb18298242

No comments:

Post a Comment