Tuesday, April 25, 2023

AutoZone Auto Parts at 107 Sandhill Dr, Middletown, DE 19709

AutoZone Auto Parts at 107 Sandhill Dr, Middletown, DE 19709 is a one-stop shop for all your car parts needs. Whether you are looking for new or used auto parts, a junkyard for salvaged parts, scrap metal dealers, or just want to upgrade your car’s performance – AutoZone has you covered! We have a wide selection of products from trusted brands and our knowledgeable staff can help find exactly what you need. Our store specializes in offering high-quality auto parts at competitive prices with unbeatable customer service. You can rest assured that each purchase is backed by our satisfaction guarantee. Whether it’s a small repair job or an engine overhaul, we have the right part to get the job done right. At AutoZone, we understand the importance of safety and performance when it comes to automotive repairs and maintenance. That’s why our team puts such great emphasis on ensuring that every product offered meets industry standards and passes rigorous tests before being put on the shelf. We have extensive experience in the industry and make sure that every customer feels respected and well taken care of throughout their shopping experience. Whatever your needs may be, AutoZone is here to provide expert advice along with quality auto parts at prices that can’t be beat! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Tiffane Bullen

Tiffane Bullen

Rated this company 1/5
I Called the store to ask what size steering wheel covers they have available and I was told that I should Google it. I then asked if they could just inform me of the highest size they had in stock at their location and the employee would not even check their stock and again told me to Google it. I asked for a manager and was informed the man I was speaking with was the manager and that he didnt have time to do things like check their stock and then was hung up on. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I'd feel embarrassed to even go into that store to buy that item after the experience I had.. I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Island Gurl Dat

Island Gurl Dat

Rated this company 4/5
Visiting this store was a great experience. They were able to identify the wiper blades my vehicle required and installed the replacement blades. The store is clean and organized, employees are helpful and friendly.
Gloria Lauer

Gloria Lauer

Rated this company 5/5
Inployee was very nice and helpful and offered to put my wiper blades on
Kenneth Kirk

Kenneth Kirk

Rated this company 4/5
They almost always have the part(s) I need in stock!
Kathy Zgleszewski

Kathy Zgleszewski

Rated this company 5/5
They helped pick put the right rear windshield wiper and installed it for me.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/autozone-auto-parts-at-107-sandhill-dr-middletown-de-19709/?feed_id=4620&_unique_id=6447e3463073d

No comments:

Post a Comment