Friday, March 3, 2023

Sugar Creek Scrap Inc at 1201 National Ave, West Terre Haute, IN 47885



Sugar Creek Scrap Inc is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the West Terre Haute area since 1998. Located at 1201 National Ave, this junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer, and used auto parts store offers a wide selection of parts for all makes and models of vehicles. Customers can count on friendly and experienced staff to help them find what they need quickly and easily. Whether you need auto body parts, engines, transmissions, or mechanical components such as brakes and suspension systems—they have it all! In addition to their extensive inventory of car parts, Sugar Creek Scrap Inc also offers competitive pricing on labor and services related to auto repairs. They are proud to provide professional quality repairs in their state-of-the-art service department using only the highest grade materials available. Their commitment to providing superior customer service is evident in their knowledgeable staff who strive to ensure your satisfaction with every service they offer. With more than 20 years in the industry, Sugar Creek Scrap Inc continues to be a trusted source for quality car parts for customers in West Terre Haute.

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Susie Q Monceaux



Susie Q Monceaux


Rated this company 1/5




If I could give negative stars I would. This place was a joke and ripped us off. I'll be telling everyone I know not to bring their business to them.















James Gosnell



James Gosnell


Rated this company 5/5




Helpful and nice. My son enjoys the experience from his scrap collecting. Small scale guy was very nice and knowledgeable.















Andy Lippard



Andy Lippard


Rated this company 5/5




After reading all the reviews we weren’t sure if we wanted to chance the experience everyone else was complaining about. But after two days of cleaning around the farm and 5 trips to Sugar Creek we are very happy with the experience we had! Staff was very personable and very nice plus prices were better than any other scrapyard in town! So hat’s off to them and they gained a new customer from now on. So if your having second thoughts about going here don’t hesitate you should definitely stop in. Thank you all for a great experience!















Charles Stevenson



Charles Stevenson


Rated this company 5/5




What's not to like about a place I can take my scrap junk and trade it for cash. Friendly and close.















Debi Parr



Debi Parr


Rated this company 1/5




Took my aluminum wire to Sugar Creek Scrap today I asked how much they are paying before I let them unload it they said .40 cents a pound I was ok with that procedure when I got to the pay window they payed me .20 cents a pound I said no thanks just load it back on my truck ! They said they would dump it on the ground beside my truck and I would have to load it myself!! Well turning 65 I had to take what they gave me!!!! WATCH OUT PEOPLE!!!!














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/sugar-creek-scrap-inc-at-1201-national-ave-west-terre-haute-in-47885/?feed_id=1680&_unique_id=64024bd451e42

No comments:

Post a Comment