Thursday, March 23, 2023

M & M Salvage at 5908 310th St, Ida Grove, IA 51445

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Cory Schanke

Cory Schanke

Rated this company 5/5
You know talking about a good set of people these people are the nicest I've seen in any salvage yard I've ever been to. I don't live anywhere near here but if I did that would be where I'd go all the time
Jake Helkenn

Jake Helkenn

Rated this company 5/5
The owner has helped me out of a pinch numerous times even went to pocahauntus Iowa to get my vehicle in the dead of winter.
James Bilbo

James Bilbo

Rated this company 5/5
frog is honestly a good man and more than fair on any parts he has.
Derek James

Derek James

Rated this company 5/5
Joshua Masters

Joshua Masters

Rated this company 5/5
Had everything I needed, the guy ( nicknamed Frog) even helped get it out.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/m-m-salvage-at-5908-310th-st-ida-grove-ia-51445/?feed_id=2800&_unique_id=641cde33f35cb

No comments:

Post a Comment