Friday, March 31, 2023

Burke Tires & Auto Repair S Dover Store at 1300 S Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901

Burke Tires & Auto Repair S Dover Store at 1300 S Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901 is one of the most reliable and comprehensive automotive service centers in the area. We specialize in providing full-service tire sales and repair services, as well as a wide range of auto repair services including brakes, oil changes, engine repairs, transmission maintenance, and more. We use only genuine parts to ensure that your vehicle receives quality service that lasts. We also offer a selection of used car parts from our junkyard, salvage yard, and scrap metal dealer to save you money on replacements for your vehicle. Our team of highly experienced technicians are committed to providing exceptional customer service so you can rest assured that your vehicle is in the best hands when you bring it to us. Whatever your automotive needs may be, Burke Tires & Auto Repair S Dover Store is the place to go for quality services at competitive prices. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Jessica Workman

Jessica Workman

Rated this company 1/5
I always use Burke Tire shop to change my tires. I went to this location today to get my tire changed and spoke with Christian. Christian was extremely disrespectful and rude. He wouldn’t speak only point and continuously rolled his eyes. He told me my lug nut was stripped and he couldn’t get it off. He told me since the other location put my tire on they had to get it off. He said that they are mechanics and they can deal with it. So I went to the north Dover location and they got my tire off with no issue I was in and out within 10 minutes. I wouldn’t not recommend this location I would highly recommend the NORTH DOVER location.
Natasha Mullen

Natasha Mullen

Rated this company 1/5
I will never go there again!! I purchased a "new tire" Weds and Thursday it was flat and they try to say someone slit my tire so they would not replace or refund my tire. Do not go there!!
Joan Finkle

Joan Finkle

Rated this company 5/5
Quick, friendly, and amazing prices! I needed to replace my back tires to pass inspection and only paid $128 (used). Will definitely go back to them.
Tawnya Johnson

Tawnya Johnson

Rated this company 5/5
This was my first time at Burmese tire. A friend recommended them. I had my tires rotated and a tire plugged. Drew worked on my car and I was very satisfied with the work and how they were very professional.
kookymanus

kookymanus

Rated this company 4/5
Reasonable prices for new and used tires including installation. Friendly and knowledgeable staff that in correlation with the other 2 Burke's Tire locations as well.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/burke-tires-auto-repair-s-dover-store-at-1300-s-dupont-hwy-dover-de-19901/?feed_id=3255&_unique_id=64279f90b1757

No comments:

Post a Comment