Saturday, March 18, 2023

A Affordable Auto Parts at 328 Patterson Rd, Joliet, IL 60436



A Affordable Auto Parts is located at 328 Patterson Rd, Joliet, IL 60436 and has been providing the Joliet area with quality used auto parts for over 10 years. We are a full-service junkyard and salvage yard, offering a variety of services to our customers. Our team specializes in scrap metal dealers and used auto parts stores, so you can rest assured that you'll get the best quality parts available at our store. We offer an extensive selection of new and used car parts, from engine components to brake pads, as well as many specialty items. In addition to our vast inventory of car parts, we also provide professional repair services and advice. Our knowledgeable staff is always available to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle or the car part you're looking for. No matter what your needs may be, A Affordable Auto Parts has the right solution for you! With our great customer service and low prices we are sure to meet all of your automotive needs.

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Mike Ryan



Mike Ryan


Rated this company 5/5




I had a wonderful experience here staff immediately helped me find the parts I need and helped me remove it from the car. I will definitely recommend to others and be back















Stephen Szudy



Stephen Szudy


Rated this company 1/5




Wouldn’t sell me a part cause I was asking questions about it. Wanted to know if they had pictures to see if was right wanted money up front , and could not provide if was even good or not. Talking about they don’t warranty these parts all I wanted to know if they valves in the head were bent simple to look and tell. But they seen me as a problem. And also took my credit card info first















Keith Kmieciak



Keith Kmieciak


Rated this company 5/5




Great people! Items as described and they stopped what they were doing to make sure I got the right parts. Worth the 2.5 hour drive. Highly recommend!















John Scanlan



John Scanlan


Rated this company 5/5




Well all I can say is great service for a difficult business! John at A Affordable along with the men working there did whatever they could to help me with what I needed. Keep up the great work! At least you see what you are getting and don't have to try and send it back, or throw it on the shelf because it costs to much to ship back. Thank you A Affordable see you soon.















josh Clark



josh Clark


Rated this company 1/5




If I could give no stars I would. When I called in these parts I told the guy I needed the support brackets and bezels for the front end of my e250. First off he brings me parts that are partly broken and cracked. Me being the person that I am I said I can work these parts. I go to install them and the upper bracket plastic support that mounts the grill isn’t with the parts. The guy argued with me over the phone about what I needed and what the part was called. Also I had to walk out in the junkyard and tell his guy what part I needed. Totally unprofessional from business owner to business owner I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. I paid over 400 for these parts the least they could do is show some customer service.














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/a-affordable-auto-parts-at-328-patterson-rd-joliet-il-60436/?feed_id=2520&_unique_id=6416400248e67

No comments:

Post a Comment