Thursday, March 23, 2023

AZ Cycle Parts LLC at 4350 W Lower Buckeye Rd Suite 102, Phoenix, AZ 85043

About AZ Cycle Parts LLC, located at 4350 W Lower Buckeye Rd Suite 102 in Phoenix, Arizona 85043, provides a comprehensive range of car parts and related services. We are the leading junkyard in the area, offering the highest quality scrap metal and salvage yard services to customers. Our used auto parts store is stacked with all the essential components you need to get your vehicle running again. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, so our knowledgeable staff can help you find what you're looking for quickly and easily. Whether you need spare parts for a vintage car or something more modern, we've got it. All our products are carefully inspected and tested before they're added to our shelves to make sure they meet industry standards of quality. At AZ Cycle Parts LLC we offer competitive prices on all our products. We also carry a wide range of accessories such as custom body kits or alloy wheels that can enhance the performance or aesthetic appeal of your vehicle. In addition, we provide additional services such as free delivery in certain areas and scheduled maintenance repairs if needed. So if you're looking for top-notch car parts at great prices, come visit us at AZ Cycle Parts LLC! Our friendly team is always happy to answer any questions you might have about our products or services – so don't hesitate to contact us today! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

OG (Swiss)

OG (Swiss)

Rated this company 1/5
Avoid at all costs. I ordered a used part from here (previously damaged; center carrier union of the driveshaft needed replaced). I was scrambling to find a used driveshaft for my car when my OEM one was broken by an incompetent mechanic during a downpipe upgrade. I was searching ebay and there were two available. One was 899 in Arizona and one was 1199 in Florida. I should have realized immediately why there was a price difference, but as I was in a hurry, I did not read carefully to see that the one in Arizona was actually already broken and would not work for my situation. Before the part was even delivered I had contacted both the seller and eBay to let them know that I would be doing a return. After a week long fiasco with FedEx trying to get a part I no longer needed delivered, I was able to have it "delivered" (by virtue of picking it up at a local office) and then shipped out back to the seller without ever even touching the way the item was packaged and sent to me in the first place. I was already expecting less of a refund than paid based on what eBay is tell me and I am also covering return shipping to the seller. That seems fair enough...but then fast forward to today and the seller receives the package and tries to credit 50% of the return request telling ebay that I broke the item and it was improperly packaged. Really??? I broke the already broken driveshaft and improperly packaged it for return? If I could give negative star i would. If it tells you anything, ebay refunded me the difference of the purchase price plus some within 5 minutes of speaking with them. I dont think ebay is returning over $600 out of their pocket if the seller hasnt acted outside of the terms of service. Edit Based on Owner Reply: I owned up to the fact that I did not read it was already broken, and purchased the item. That fact has nothing to do with you (AZ Cycle parts LLC) attempting to tell ebay that you could not refund more than 50% due to the item being broken and improper packaging. I never opened the package in which the item was originally delivered by you and the item was already broken before you sent it to me (in the two pieces you complained about no less). eBay themselves reported you for this practice and refunded me the difference, including shipping, because you violated their terms of service. I hope they shut you down. I'll chalk it up to just another shady seller practice on ebay (as they mentioned they are cracking down on sellers who make bogus claims on returns that ebay then has to foot the return bill for) and will do my best to make sure consumers avoid your disreputable business
Fabian Ortiz

Fabian Ortiz

Rated this company 5/5
Great place to purchase quality use UTV parts. Highly recommend this place. They have a eBay story where you can purchase anything and everything Cycle Parts. Walking are welcome. The owners are so kind and always willing to work with anyone.
Arne Toman

Arne Toman

Rated this company 5/5
Our go-to place for used McLaren parts. Great customer service and pricing!
Chris Mcadams

Chris Mcadams

Rated this company 1/5
One of the worst customer service experiences from an auto part dealer I’ve ever experienced. Ordered a replacement rim for a Bentley Supersports. Confirmed with sales rep via phone call as the item was listed on eBay, this was a front rim (they are different from the backs). After confirming, sent a rear wheel. Hey no problem right? I speak to the rep via phone and after determining the other correct front rims were too badly damaged, I asked to send the item back. Service rep agreed and I sent back the rim. The rim was sent on a rotted tire. After putting a new tire on the rim, and then removing that tire, the rotten tire was already disposed of by the tire shop completing the work. Made light of this on phone call about return, was told no problem. Upon returning the rim in the timeframe allotted, this shop tried to adjust the refund by $350 from the original amount because the rotted tire was not returned with the rim. Called the shop and asked why they would want a rotted tire back, even offered to pay fair market value for the rotted tire, between $25-$75 and was refused. Ultimately just a bush league small business being run by completely dishonest individuals. eBay stepped in only after I submitted a notarized affidavit from the tire shop who performed the work on this job stating the tire sent was simply rotted and put on the rim strictly for shipment padding. They knew what they were doing with the attempt on the return. Very dishonest, and very unethical. Do not trust these individuals.
Caleb Poush

Caleb Poush

Rated this company 5/5
Very helpful and responsive! I have had negative experiences with other motorcycle parts stores *cough* Ride Now Power Sports *cough*, but this place picked up my call right away. They didn’t carry the part I needed (motorcycle battery), but they pointed me to a place that did!
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/az-cycle-parts-llc-at-4350-w-lower-buckeye-rd-suite-102-phoenix-az-85043/?feed_id=2772&_unique_id=641c34c5e6d4f

No comments:

Post a Comment