Friday, March 24, 2023

Marion Iron Co at 4000 3rd Ave, Marion, IA 52302

Marion Iron Co at 4000 3rd Ave, Marion, IA 52302 is an established family-owned business specializing in car parts and scrap metal. Since first opening its doors in the early 1900s, it has grown to become one of the largest suppliers of used auto parts and junkyard services in Iowa. Marion Iron Co provides quality recycled car parts for both repair and restoration needs, as well as professional dismantling services for those looking to salvage their vehicles. As a full-service scrap metal dealer, they also offer competitive prices on all types of ferrous and nonferrous metals. They are dedicated to providing friendly customer service and excellent value on all their products and services. With over 100 years' experience in the industry, Marion Iron Co is committed to delivering exceptional quality and reliable service to customers across the Midwest. Customers can have confidence knowing that they will always receive top-notch products backed by unbeatable customer satisfaction. [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

andy keetman

andy keetman

Rated this company 5/5
GREAT GROUP OF GUYS OUT THERE ALWAYS NICE AND CLEAN I KNOW ITS A JUNK YARD BUT I USE TO GET FLAT TIRES AT THE OTHER POPULAR SCRAP PLACE NOT SO TIDY AND FRIENDLY SO I STOPPED GOING THERE BEST DECISION BY FAR OF COURSE I HAVEN'T RECEIVED NO FLAT TIRES BECAUSE THESE GUYS MAINTENANCE THE AREA PRETTY WELL BUT I DO JUST FOR THAT ADDED PROTECTION I DO WALK IN FRONT LOOKING FOR SHARP OBJECTS THAT COULD DAMAGE MY TIRES
Joshua Gross

Joshua Gross

Rated this company 5/5
The only metal place I will ever go to anymore! Ultra scrap metal wanted me to put my number two cast in with shred and the other small metal recycling facility in town doesn't seem to have their pricing updated ever. These guys have new metal options as well as scrap options. I have purchased a lot of new metal to fabricate and they have been willing to deliver cut and fabricate items for me which is unbelievably awesome. I don't think I am willing to find another place to go unless this place somehow disappeared
Dave Judd

Dave Judd

Rated this company 5/5
Great place! My review isn't about scrap, but about buying metal for jobs. These guys are always extremely helpful. They'll cut material right now, and they have a pretty good inventory. I've also had them fabricate for me when needed. And delivery is good too, for extra long items. I'd highly recommend them for anything metal related.
David Byrd

David Byrd

Rated this company 5/5
Wonderful place! Getcha any metal you want, within reason. Cheaper than dirt too! Granted, all I bought was sheet stainless but it was the cheapest I'd seen. Nice 304 stainless though. Pretty sure they do fabrication if needed. I highly recommend for your metal/fab needs.
Jenny Petrick

Jenny Petrick

Rated this company 5/5
Treated like family , I won't take my scrap metal any were else.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/marion-iron-co-at-4000-3rd-ave-marion-ia-52302/?feed_id=2870&_unique_id=641e859f4227a

No comments:

Post a Comment