Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Jackson County Salvage at 18905 AL-35, Scottsboro, AL 35768

Jackson County Salvage is located at 18905 AL-35 in Scottsboro, Alabama and is the premier destination for car parts, junkyard finds, salvage yard deals, scrap metal deals, and used auto parts. We offer an incredible selection of used auto parts for cars and trucks of all makes and models, from bumper to bumper. Our experienced staff will help you find the part you need from our expansive inventory. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service with competitive prices and fast shipping on all orders. In addition to car parts, Jackson County Salvage also recycles scrap metals such as aluminum, copper, brass, steel and other ferrous metals to preserve our environment. Our recycling program helps divert millions of tons of automotive waste away from landfills every year. Customers can always count on us for top quality products that meet or exceed industry standards. With a commitment to safety, we strive to deliver only the best parts while maintaining complete customer satisfaction. We are proud members of the Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA). Come visit us at Jackson County Salvage today - where we have everything you need for your automotive needs! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Chris Blevins

Chris Blevins

Rated this company 5/5
These guys are great. Matt and Jon have went out of their way to help me getting parts for my project. If I could give 6 stars I would
Jason Gossett

Jason Gossett

Rated this company 5/5
I just call and ask if they have something, which has been 3 times for us, and they say yes or no, in my case it was yes . Much cheaper than other places we checked.
Wyatt Eakin

Wyatt Eakin

Rated this company 5/5
Known this family for life and buy all my parts here. They never disappoint.
Harold Markham

Harold Markham

Rated this company 1/5
I deathly wouldn’t recommend buying nothing from this business sold me a motor for $2500 and it doesn’t work
Addison LaHayne

Addison LaHayne

Rated this company 1/5
Called to see if they had a part ahead of time. They said they had the part and gave me a price but I knew it was too late they were about to close and because of my work schedule I had to wait a week before I could get over there. I called to make sure they still had the part and they told me the same price again and immediately changed it and said they told me $100 more than what they did the week prior. Wouldn't trust them. If they're going to change their price and lie about it that quick I know I won't ever call them again.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/jackson-county-salvage-at-18905-al-35-scottsboro-al-35768/?feed_id=3066&_unique_id=642327635f6f9

No comments:

Post a Comment