Thursday, March 16, 2023

Jim Brinker Recycling at 1801 W Main St, Washington, MO 63090



Jim Brinker Recycling is a local business located at 1801 W Main St in Washington, Missouri. The experienced staff at Jim Brinker Recycling has been helping the community with their recycling needs for over 30 years. We offer a wide range of services to help you dispose of unwanted items and materials safely and responsibly.

At Jim Brinker Recycling, we specialize in car parts, junkyard services, salvage yard operations, scrap metal dealing and used auto parts retailing. All cars are recycled responsibly and safely in compliance with state and federal environmental regulations. Our team of professional technicians can help you identify any part or component that may be reused in other vehicles or disposed of safely.

We pledge to continue our commitment to providing quality service and excellent customer care to our clients across Washington county. To ensure we have the right tools and equipment for any type of recycling job, we regularly invest in the latest technologies and training so that our staff may remain up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.

Every customer receives a free estimate before any work begins so they understand exactly what they will be paying for each service. We accept all major credit cards as payment methods as well as cash or check options if preferred by the customer. Our hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 5pm so drop by today or give us a call at 636-390-0089 for more information about how Jim Brinker Recycling can help you with your recycling needs!

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











nellie igoe



nellie igoe


Rated this company 5/5




Super nice. From taking the cans out of my car and I offered to help and the polite man would let me and the gentleman in the office was super friendly too.















Kirby Frost



Kirby Frost


Rated this company 3/5




Jim is a great guy but the lady behind the counter is very rude and talks in a very uncalled for manor. I stopped to look at some lighting that was sitting just outside her office and sheesh, i thought i had committed a crime the way she jumped my case.















ka kamper



ka kamper


Rated this company 5/5




Great bunch of people work here. Hard working, helpful staff. Today they got extra busy with some large trucks, but still took time to help us. The cashier lady is the best.















carolyn Bradshaw



carolyn Bradshaw


Rated this company 4/5




I took a car there to be sold. The tag on the car says it weighed 4,900 lbs. well when they brought the check to me I told Them it wasn't right. They were paying $100.00 a ton. They told me my car weighed 4,000 lbs. I told Them the tag on my car says it weighs 4,900 lbs. that makes His scale weighing 900 lbs short. I just wonder how many others He has cheated and He didn't get busted on His scale I was $50.00 short on My check. Then They ask me what I wanted to do about it. Well the Car was already unloaded , They werent going to pay me the $50.00 They cheated me out of , so I said I guess He needs the money He cheated me out of worse than I need it. So I said well just let it go. Needless to say I wont be doing business there again. But You better bet on Me giving Him lot of advertizement that His scale He weighs everyone on is weighing 900 lbs. light , to Benefit Him not the Seller. Carolyn Bradshaw















Warren Montgomery



Warren Montgomery


Rated this company 5/5




Nice people and they pay a fair price.














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/jim-brinker-recycling-at-1801-w-main-st-washington-mo-63090/?feed_id=2408&_unique_id=64139b39e0847

No comments:

Post a Comment