Monday, March 20, 2023

Pacific Steel at 1987 Highland Ave E, Twin Falls, ID 83301

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Mathew Dallolio

Mathew Dallolio

Rated this company 5/5
Very friendly every time I've talked to them, and their prices are competitive with the recycle shop next door! Lol I really appreciate that you guys make order and delivery very hassle-free considering I work out of town and I'm almost always on the road. Please don't stop being awesome!
Scotty Gravning

Scotty Gravning

Rated this company 1/5
I went in to Pacific steel to sell some copper I tried to set the copper on the scale as soon as I did the employee ran and jumped on the scale.. before I could see what it weighed. I felt this was very rude. And it was done for a reason. I think this throws the scale out of balance and you get robbed. I will be going elsewhere from now on
Dallas Knighton

Dallas Knighton

Rated this company 5/5
Hood place, good workers, and excellent prices. Would recommend to anyone in town.
Josiah Rosser

Josiah Rosser

Rated this company 5/5
These guys are always on in. They are friendly and can get you just about anything you want.
Mark Petersen

Mark Petersen

Rated this company 5/5
Always great service.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/pacific-steel-at-1987-highland-ave-e-twin-falls-id-83301/?feed_id=2646&_unique_id=64193a2a2bcb9

No comments:

Post a Comment