Wednesday, March 29, 2023

AAA Broadway Auto Parts at 2000 W Broadway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85041

AAA Broadway Auto Parts is a full-service, one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. Located at 2000 W Broadway Road in Phoenix, Arizona, our business has been providing quality parts and services to customers from around the Valley since 1978. We have an extensive selection of new car parts, junkyard salvage parts, scrap metal dealers, and used auto parts store items to ensure you find exactly what you're looking for. Our experienced staff is knowledgeable in all areas relating to automobile repair and maintenance and can help you choose the best products for your vehicle. When it comes to automotive repairs, we understand that time is of the essence. That’s why we offer same day shipping on most orders so that you can get the part you need right away. We also offer a range of installation services to make sure your job is done right the first time. Plus, our team of ASE certified technicians are available six days a week to answer any questions or concerns you may have about how best to maintain or repair your car or truck. At AAA Broadway Auto Parts we take pride in providing our customers with top quality service in a friendly and professional environment. As an independently owned business, we know that customer satisfaction is key which is why we strive hard each and every day to make sure your experience with us is one that leaves you feeling great about choosing us for all of your automotive needs. Stop by today and let our helpful staff show you why we’ve been rated number one by our local customers for over 40 years! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

James Costello

James Costello

Rated this company 5/5
Great experience with Tony and Mark. Found parts I needed for my project Wrangler, then upgraded buying one of their Wranglers. Now I’m part of the AAA family where they’ve helped me make a stock Jeep into an off-road beast! Thanks to the team at AAA!
Paul Casuccl

Paul Casuccl

Rated this company 5/5
This place is awsome we picked up a hard top and a set of full doors their guys had us set up and out the door in 45 min I highly recommend any one that's looking for jeep parts to check them out
William Bejarano

William Bejarano

Rated this company 5/5
There great the two brothers are my go to guys . There very knowledgeable about There specialty jeep and my tacoma..
LS Collins

LS Collins

Rated this company 5/5
Thank you Tony and Mark for being so helpful and making sure I had everything needed for my rig........excellent customer service and knowledge!!! I will definitely be back!! Thank you very much!!!
Tony Barrios

Tony Barrios

Rated this company 1/5
I live in Tucson, Az. Before driving 300 miles round trip to Phoenix, I called in advance looking for a complete gas tank assembly. Both Mark & Tony told me they had several tanks available. When I arrived, there was no gas tank to be found. Then Tony sends me down the road to another vendor he claims he spoke to and that the vendor has the tank I'm looking for. I drove down the road and spoke to the vendor Tony told me to ask for. The vendor claimed that Tony is a liar and that he never spoke to him and he didn't have the tank I was looking for. He also stated that Tony sends people to him all the time with these types of false claims. After spending $70.00 in gas to make this trip, I came home with nothing and upset that these incompetent liars caused me to make a needless expense.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/aaa-broadway-auto-parts-at-2000-w-broadway-rd-phoenix-az-85041/?feed_id=3129&_unique_id=6424a47fa6478

No comments:

Post a Comment