Monday, February 13, 2023

Crane's Auto Salvage LLC at 2924 Dawson Forest Rd E, Dawsonville, GA 30534

Crane's Auto Salvage LLC is a family-owned and operated business located at 2924 Dawson Forest Rd E, Dawsonville, GA 30534. This business offers a wide variety of services to meet their customers' needs. They provide car parts from a junkyard as well as buying scrap metal from dealers. They also offer used auto parts for sale in their store. The team at Crane's Auto Salvage LLC takes great pride in providing quality parts and products to their customers at competitive prices. They have built up an impressive inventory of used cars and trucks, both domestic and foreign, that are ready for use or for the scrap yard. This junkyard even has its own onsite truck weigh station where trucks can be weighed before they leave the premises. The staff is knowledgeable about what parts are available so you can get exactly what you need without having to run around looking for it yourself. Additionally, Crane's Auto Salvage LLC offers free junk removal services when you purchase auto parts from them, which can help make your next project go much smoother! [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Who am I ?

Who am I ?

Rated this company 5/5
Nice people to deal with for sure. If you got any type of metal, junk cars if they are free or they'll buy them if need be, but they are good people. They treat me and my family kindly.
Donald Allen

Donald Allen

Rated this company 5/5
Great guys. I pulled up 5 min before closing and they opened up and let me sell my scrap metal at a fair price. Very friendly and helpful.
Jay Jones

Jay Jones

Rated this company 5/5
Kind, helpful and easy to work with.
Mike Konkel

Mike Konkel

Rated this company 5/5
Travis, Bennie and Mark were extremely helpful. I found everything I needed and the price was very reasonable. Highly recommended and I'll be back again.
Brenden Smith

Brenden Smith

Rated this company 1/5
good selection of vehicles...terrible pricing. Wants &175 for a plastic bumper cover for a jeep...its a piece of plastic! OEM cover online is $55 brand new. I'm not sure why they want so much especially when the description says it has small damage, but I'll take my business somewhere else for those prices which sucks because I'm a huge supporter of locally owned and operated businesses.
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/cranes-auto-salvage-llc-at-2924-dawson-forest-rd-e-dawsonville-ga-30534/?feed_id=91&_unique_id=63eaa72811a00

No comments:

Post a Comment