Monday, February 27, 2023

Paradise Auto Parts Inc at 929 W Pulaski Hwy B, Elkton, MD 21921



Paradise Auto Parts Inc is a one-stop shop for all your car part needs located at 929 W Pulaski Hwy B, Elkton, MD 21921. We are a locally owned and operated junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer and used auto parts store that has been in business since 1994. Our mission is to provide customers with quality new and used parts for their vehicles at competitive prices. With over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, our staff can help you find the right part for your vehicle quickly and efficiently.

We offer an extensive selection of both foreign and domestic parts. Our inventory includes engines, transmissions, body parts, interior pieces, brakes and more. All our parts are inspected by certified technicians to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality and safety. We also offer a variety of services such as: engine rebuilding, battery testing & replacement, tire changing & balancing, alternator & starter repair and other mechanical repairs.

At Paradise Auto Parts Inc we take pride in providing excellent customer service. Whether you need help finding the right part or just have questions about the process – we’re here to help! We strive to make sure each customer receives the best possible service from start to finish. Stop by today and see why so many drivers turn to us for all their auto repair needs!

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Evgenii Zinovev



Evgenii Zinovev


Rated this company 1/5




I spoke with Paul about the parts for the Audi A4 B7 on October 14. I needed a silver passenger fender, hood, and bumper that were in stock at the time of our conversation.

We agreed on the price. Paul assured me that I can pick up the parts on October 15 (I live in Baltimore and we spoke in the evening on October 14, so I couldn't pick up the parts at the same day for obvious reasons). He even wrote down name and phone number. I confirmed that I will arrive at noon on October 15 to pick up the parts.

As promised, I arrived to the autoparts store at 1.30 pm on October 15. I was told that the parts that have been booked for me were sold to another customer earlier that morning.

I spent 4 hours driving to the store, $70 for gas and tolls, and it's all for nothing, only because Paul can't keep his promises.
I wouldn't recommend this auto parts store to anybody.
Thank you, Paul! Good business!















Anthony Lopez



Anthony Lopez


Rated this company 5/5




Very professional and polite. Didn't have what I needed but directed me to another place who had the part needed and was delivered next day at reasonable price!! Highly recommend doing business with them.















Cbs customs



Cbs customs


Rated this company 1/5




I’m telling everyone to stay away from this place! Criminal thievery , sent a friend to see Paul about a terrain transmission said he had one with 75000 miles on it turns out when it got to my shop it looked like it was worse than the one coming out turns out we did a car fax an it has 162,664 thousand miles my friend tried to return it cause it’s a lot of work to replace they said no an Paul claims it’s a replacement transmission well guess what Paul it’s got the same vin number as on the paperwork so I’ll Never deal or recommend you ever again ! I trusted you . 750.00 dollars wasted .















Chris “Cysery” firey



Chris “Cysery” firey


Rated this company 5/5




They held the part for me that I need it badly until I got it together. Super friendly and knowledgeable, Paul and his rolling Prarie of cars definitely saved my skin!















Anthony Pullella



Anthony Pullella


Rated this company 5/5




They always treat me good on prices and get me the parts I need greatly appreciate these guys I don't know how to run a business without their parts supply














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/paradise-auto-parts-inc-at-929-w-pulaski-hwy-b-elkton-md-21921/?feed_id=1330&_unique_id=63fd009427330

No comments:

Post a Comment