Monday, February 20, 2023

Ard Cor Recycling at 119 Teton Hwy, St Anthony, ID 83445



Ard Cor Recycling is a full-service auto salvage yard located at 119 Teton Hwy in St Anthony, Idaho. We specialize in providing high-quality car parts, scrap metals, and other items to customers who need them for repairs and restoration projects. Our inventory includes a wide selection of foreign and domestic parts, including engines, transmissions, doors, body panels, suspension components, electrical parts, interior trim pieces and more. Our experienced staff can help you find the right part for your project at an affordable price.

At Ard Cor Recycling we take pride in helping customers recycle their vehicles safely and responsibly. We purchase old cars and then responsibly dismantle them to sell the usable parts. We also accept unwanted scrap metals from our customers so that they can be recycled instead of sent to a landfill or incinerator. Once we've processed the scrap metal it is then used in production of new products or returned to its raw state for re-integration into the earth's ecosystem.

We work hard to ensure all of our customers leave feeling satisfied with their purchases or services received. Our knowledgeable staff are available during our regular business hours to assist with any questions or concerns you may have about finding the right part for your project. We stand behind all of our products and services with customer satisfaction guaranteed! Stop by Ard Cor Recycling today at 119 Teton Hwy in St Anthony, Idaho for your car part needs and learn more about how you can help us recycle responsibly!

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Dillon Kinser



Dillon Kinser


Rated this company 1/5




If I could give a 0 I would. Perhaps this is a great place if you're going to recycle materials, I can't say. I went right before they closed. There was nobody there, no instructions, nothing. I found the placed that looked right to dump my box spring. That was all I had, one box spring. You drove around the dump in a U shape, and I figured their might be someone at the other end to collect a payment. No signs, nothing. I continue on to the entrance/exit gate and I see a big bearded guy and his dog on a truck. I stop because his window is rolled down, courtesy thing you know. He doesn't say anything. I say something to him. Nothing. I say that I thought he might have wanted to talk to me and go to drive off. He starts asking if he can help me wondering what I was dumping and wants $20 for my box spring. As for friendless, it wasn't there and as for customer service it was non existent. I went and pulled my box spring out of the dump and took it to the county landfill for $4.12. would have been $3 if I had cash.















Amanda Waid



Amanda Waid


Rated this company 5/5




I just wanted to say how awesome my experience was with you guys! I felt that you paid me fairly and genuinely cared about me. I'll definitely be recommending you to all of my family and friends! Thank you so much!!















Dalin Bernard



Dalin Bernard


Rated this company 5/5




I loved the small town, sincere service I received from Ard Cor. They really are professionals who care about customer service. Thanks guys!!















Ramey Remington



Ramey Remington


Rated this company 5/5




Very friendly and easy to work with.















Caleb Colborn



Caleb Colborn


Rated this company 5/5




Great company to work with . Always treated fairly.














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/ard-cor-recycling-at-119-teton-hwy-st-anthony-id-83445/?feed_id=686&_unique_id=63f36a0b50587

No comments:

Post a Comment