Thursday, February 23, 2023

Ferrous Processing & Trading Co Pontiac LLC at 500 Collier Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326



Ferrous Processing & Trading Co Pontiac LLC is a full-service car junkyard, salvage yard and scrap metal dealer located in Auburn Hills, MI. With over 25 years of experience, we are the premier destination for used auto parts in the region. Our mission is to provide our customers with affordable and high-quality parts that meet their needs. We specialize in both domestic and foreign vehicles, as well as motorcycles, commercial trucks and heavy equipment.

Our facility spans over 17 acres and features more than 1 million square feet of warehouse space filled with thousands of used car parts from all makes and models. We have an extensive selection of engines, transmissions, alternators, axles and other components that have been inspected for quality assurance by our team of experienced technicians. In addition to our vast inventory of used parts, we also offer new aftermarket components at competitive prices.

At Ferrous Processing & Trading Co Pontiac LLC, we take pride in providing excellent customer service to ensure that you get the best possible value for your purchase. Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer any questions you may have about the parts or services we offer. We can also provide on-site installation services if needed and guarantee all of our products with a warranty for added protection. Visit us today to find the perfect automotive part at an unbeatable price!

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Terry Jone



Terry Jone


Rated this company 5/5




FPT is great in there prices, the staff is friendly and helpful and the metal shop is doing wonderful job I been dealing with FPT since I was 18 now im 45 .I was a contract truck driver with FPT. FPT Pay Net ton not Gross Ton I know I'm get pay right. With Net Ton. keep up the good work FPT.















Kevin Huff



Kevin Huff


Rated this company 1/5




This place used to be great...used to. I am a regular guy, not sensitive and hard to offend but they don't answer the phone like a business, they talk to you like you are having words during rec time in prison then they try to rip you off. It's a shame, I used to enjoy doing business here. There are far more honest yards within a few miles and they actually act like they are running a business.















JB



JB


Rated this company 3/5




Guys in the metal shop
(Non ferrous scale )
They don't sort out your metal right so you don't get what it is worth.
Very rude if you question them
They will down grade you every time. I rather get paid a few dollars less and get treated better then get ripped off for my hard work. I said something about it one time to the guy in the tower and he basically said if I don't like it I should go some place else. They pay good for shred and take Refrigerators. But risk getting a flat and getting dusty and muddy.















5 Star PWC



5 Star PWC


Rated this company 2/5




You know how if you take wire they will send you a check...

So I did not get two of them because they had been using my old address on file from years ago and sending them to the wrong address, even though they ask for your D.L. every time you cash out.

Asked if they could help me find out what happened to the checks and see if they were ever cashed, thought maybe they would reissue them.. NOT A CHANCE.. they went off the rails and started cussing me out then banned me from selling again when I started asking why not??

The rudest people and worst business practices towards long time customers. Used to have great people working for them but I'm pretty sure it was an owner who was berating me.















Gregg Geer



Gregg Geer


Rated this company 5/5




All great guys I had no issues and they were fast and friendly I would definitely recommend...














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/ferrous-processing-trading-co-pontiac-llc-at-500-collier-rd-auburn-hills-mi-48326/?feed_id=966&_unique_id=63f78bc279564

No comments:

Post a Comment