Monday, February 27, 2023

Grand Rapids Auto Parts Inc at 5405 Pine Island Dr NE, Comstock Park, MI 49321



Grand Rapids Auto Parts Inc at 5405 Pine Island Dr NE, Comstock Park, MI 49321 is the premier shop for all things automotive related. This family-owned business has been serving its customers for over 30 years. It offers a wide range of car parts, from tires and wheels to bumpers and engines. The store also features a large junkyard that allows customers to find used parts for their vehicles.

For those who are looking for an affordable way to get rid of old or broken down cars, the store provides auto salvage services as well. Customers can choose to have their cars dismantled and salvaged for scrap metal or they can bring the parts they need directly to the store in bulk.

This shop is ideal for do-it-yourself mechanics as well as professional auto repair shops looking to purchase quality used parts at an affordable price. Grand Rapids Auto Parts Inc also stocks a full line of new car parts so customers don't have to worry about finding something that fits their budget.

The staff at Grand Rapids Auto Parts Inc is knowledgeable and friendly, making it easy for customers to find the car part they need without any hassle. The store features state of the art technology that helps them identify what part is needed with just a few clicks of a button. From used transmissions and engines to brakes and suspension kits, this full-service auto parts store has everything you need when it comes to maintaining your vehicle.

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Terri Hanson



Terri Hanson


Rated this company 1/5




Luis put a used transmission on my car. When I went to pick the car up, there was a dent in it. Luis was rude, threw a fit and accused me of not wanting to pay my bill. But what was worse, unknown to me, my car frame was severely rusted . He had to take it apart to replace the transmission. Within a month, the bottom of the car rusted through and was not drivable. I had wasted my money. I have had many mechanics tell
Me he should never have agreed to replace the transmission. It was totally unethical. I would never trust this man.















Xtreme Dent llc



Xtreme Dent llc


Rated this company 5/5




A good experience, GRAP will go the extra mile to.make sure you get whatever you ordered. Excellent customer service, thank you!















Heather Engle



Heather Engle


Rated this company 1/5




If I could give this place a 0 I would. The address they have on file is not the right address, then the address they texted me it says address does not exist. I bought a transmission there and right off the bat it was a bad transmission. This place is shady AVOID IT!















ADELHAJDA SEJDINOVIC



ADELHAJDA SEJDINOVIC


Rated this company 1/5




TERRIBLE customer service!! DO NOT GO HERE. They purchased my broken down van for parts for $200 and the check they wrote bounced twice. I called multiple times and never heard anything back from anyone. I ended up showing up in person and then was told to come back the next day because they didn't have enough cash in the store to cover it. When I told them I live 20+ minutes away and that this was a huge inconvenience, I was basically pushed out the door and told that was all they could do.















Brandon



Brandon


Rated this company 1/5




Outrageous prices and they will hang up on you














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/grand-rapids-auto-parts-inc-at-5405-pine-island-dr-ne-comstock-park-mi-49321/?feed_id=1379&_unique_id=63fda9b22972d

No comments:

Post a Comment