Thursday, February 23, 2023

Cocoa Auto Salvage at 810 S Industry Rd, Cocoa, FL 32926



car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Rene Omar Cosme



Rene Omar Cosme


Rated this company 5/5




Needed a roof rack for my truck, drove from Downtown Orlando because no other salvage yard had my vehicle in stock or didn't offer to find the part for me somewhere else. Honestly, the best salvage/parts yard I've ever been to. From the customer service department when I called, to the front clerk, to the gentlemen that pulled the parts for me..absolutely outstanding service. They go above and beyond to help you find your parts! 10 stars if I could give them!















Steve Bourque



Steve Bourque


Rated this company 5/5




These guys are great! Find what you need on the website and then go pick it up. I’ve used Cocoa Salvage three times in the past few years and they’ve had the part every time. Fast service and pleasant to work with… they make it easy.















Jennifer Kelly



Jennifer Kelly


Rated this company 2/5




We went there in search of parts for a multitude of vehicles. They have a very limited selection of cars available to pick your own. They have an entire area fenced off where they take all of the newly brought in salvages and pick the good and needed parts to sell on their own and leave you with nothing left. Basically it's a Boneyard. And out of three vehicles, they had absolutely nothing we were looking for.















Keith Saire



Keith Saire


Rated this company 5/5




Absolutely amazing folks. Exactly what I needed they found within 10 minutes. The updated information was perfect and everything was handled perfectly. I highly suggest and recommend these folks for any of your needs. Well done.















Lori Nelson



Lori Nelson


Rated this company 5/5




Looking for options to sell my van, listed on Marketplace. One low offer. Decided to look at Cocoa Auto Salvage website to see if they bought vehicles, their website has a Sell Your Car tab. I clicked and the process was amazing. The next morning, I had an offer from Cocoa Auto Salvage, I accepted. Shortly after I received a call from Donna, explaining the process. I sent the required information and shortly after she let me know that Ron the driver was on his way. Communication was great. When Ron arrived, I met him outside. Very friendly, nice tow truck. Very amazing experience.














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/cocoa-auto-salvage-at-810-s-industry-rd-cocoa-fl-32926/?feed_id=994&_unique_id=63f80aafc5117

No comments:

Post a Comment