Thursday, February 23, 2023

QRP-NY at 23 Mertes Ln, New Windsor, NY 12553



QRP-NY is located at 23 Mertes Ln, New Windsor, NY 12553, and it is an auto parts store that offers an extensive selection of car parts. It provides a wide range of parts for all makes and models. QRP-NY also has a large junkyard and salvage yard, where customers can find hard to find and unique parts for their vehicles. As well as selling new car parts, the store also has a scrap metal dealer in the back of the shop. Customers are able to browse through the vast array of used auto parts available at QRP-NY. The store carries a wide variety of car accessories, from oil filters to spark plugs and breathers. They also offer comprehensive services such as engine repair, tire repair, battery replacement, brake jobs and more. QRP-NY prides itself on having the most up-to-date technology available for providing excellent customer service with highly trained mechanics on staff. The team at QRP-NY are dedicated to helping customers find the right part quickly and easily thanks to their expansive inventory and knowledgeable staff. The store also offers many discounts on bulk orders as well as special offers throughout the year.

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











Greg L



Greg L


Rated this company 1/5




I had a great experience with junior the first time I ordered from here. Had it delivered and the transaction went very smoothly. Second time I tried to order parts, the associate Claude tells me they can’t deliver to me. This left a bad impression with me due to the inconsistency.

Instead of offering any shipping or other logistics he told me the phones were ringing and he couldn’t assist me any further. Very odd after he had already taken my payment information prior to delivery info. Overall a disappointing experience.















Tyler Applebee



Tyler Applebee


Rated this company 5/5




Our shop is located in Maine, they were more than willing to freight us a door that was placed on B/O from the OEM (NY to Maine). I worked with Junior who was great start to finish, was on his game for sure. We had the door within 3-days of the initial phone call, the part that arrived was very clean as stated and was free from defects. It's rare to find a GOOD salvage yard, and my experience with QRP was excellent. Thanks!















Marc Cuomo



Marc Cuomo


Rated this company 5/5




Good crew of guys…. Working men providing a service to other working men who need to keep the wheels on their car or work truck moving.















Joseph Ingram



Joseph Ingram


Rated this company 5/5




Even though they did not have my part in stock,I very much appreciated the TIME, HONESTY and REFERRAL given by the QRP Associate I spoke with (Don't me quote please,but I believe his name was Anthony).And if my future needs require any Used Auto Parts (Saved & Bookmarked)QRP will be my first call I make....Thank You.















Michael Barbera



Michael Barbera


Rated this company 5/5




I’ve sold 3 cars to this business and each time they’ve been great. From the customer relations team to the dispatch and drivers they are always very professional. They make it easy to sell your junk car, they ask you a few questions give you a price and send a tow truck within a day or two. Highly recommend for anyone in the area, especially if you’re in Orange County.














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/qrp-ny-at-23-mertes-ln-new-windsor-ny-12553/?feed_id=987&_unique_id=63f7e0689be98

No comments:

Post a Comment