Sunday, February 26, 2023

M & M Auto Parts at 941 Canal Dr, Chesapeake, VA 23323



car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











David Patachuco



David Patachuco


Rated this company 1/5




Bought a used engine from them was told it ran with video. Engine turned out to be bad. Upper management after wasting a week of my time told me it was my problem and I must have damaged it during install. Later come to find out the car they pulled it from didn't have a key it had a timing belt installed wrong bending all the valves. Only after threatening to go to claims court was I given a refund.















KEVIN HODAPP



KEVIN HODAPP


Rated this company 1/5




Completely Unprofessional!! Howard Mclain has the worst people skills I have ever had to endure for a sales rep. His communication skills and people skills are about as subpar as it gets. I have been a client of M&M and spend approx $10k a month, but I would give them a dime. They will constantly blame you for THIER mistakes. When they are wrong the have no remorse. Wrong parts sent constantly, Poor Attitude, and when you try and reach out to the upper management, Jeff Sours (M&M's C.O.O.) is scared to handle the situation and wants the customer to fix the problems you are having with their company on their own. I guess that's what you get when buying used auto parts!! Buyer beware, They think their used parts are band new in the box and they can never be wrong.















Marc Sisino



Marc Sisino


Rated this company 5/5




Always great service and fair pricing. If there is any issue with a part it has always been made right. Good place to do business.















Aaron F. Stone



Aaron F. Stone


Rated this company 1/5




The driver of a box truck associated with this company was aggressively holding up traffic on the Interstate and swerving dangerously. When passed, the driver flipped his middle finger and put his high beams on, making it hard for drivers in front of him to see. What an awful representation of the company.















Lila Santos



Lila Santos


Rated this company 1/5




Called this location before making the 40 minute drive there looking for a specific part. The website said it was in stock at this location but I always call ahead to make sure I’m not wasting my time. Got there to find that the part was not actually in stock at this location and the very person I spoke to on the phone didn’t seem to think it was their problem that they lied to me.

Apparently in stock means one of their stores somewhere carries it (in this case it was their store in Fredericksburg) I’m not sure how anyone can interpret a customer calling and asking if they have a part as meaning anything but is it currently in stock at the phone number I just called for your store in Chesapeake.

As someone who specializes in customer service I’m honestly appalled. This is beyond poor business and just dishonest. I am now having the part shipped to me, and paying more than I can afford. I was really looking forward to giving my money to a smallbusiness, but now I know that M&M can’t guarantee that they have what they say they do. And I’m not willing to make the drive to Fredericksburg to find they haven’t given me accurate information again.

You’re better off going to anyone else that can be honest with their customers and actually has the parts they claim to have.














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/m-m-auto-parts-at-941-canal-dr-chesapeake-va-23323/?feed_id=1288&_unique_id=63fc575694778

No comments:

Post a Comment