Saturday, February 25, 2023

Car Tech of Indiana, Inc. at 5420 Victory Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46203



Car Tech of Indiana, Inc. is a one-stop shop for all your automotive needs. Located in the heart of Indianapolis at 5420 Victory Dr, we offer a full range of services and products that can help you get back on the road in no time. Our knowledgeable staff are experienced in all aspects of car parts and maintenance, and we have a wide selection of junkyard, salvage yard, scrap metal dealer and used auto parts to choose from.

Our commitment to customer service has earned us a reputation as one of the best places to shop for car parts in Indianapolis. We prioritize customer satisfaction above all else by providing quality products at competitive prices, always with an eye towards the latest technological advancements in automotive technology.

At Car Tech of Indiana, Inc., we strive to provide our customers with only the highest quality parts, tools and accessories available on the market today. We also specialize in recycling older vehicles by offering top dollar for scrap metal dealerships around the area. Our experienced technicians are experts at repairing cars and diagnosing problems quickly and efficiently so you can get back on the road faster than ever before.

No matter what your automotive needs may be from customizing an existing vehicle to finding hard-to-find parts for older models–Car Tech of Indiana, Inc. has you covered! Come visit us today for friendly service and great deals on everything from used auto parts to scrap metal dealerships!

[sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials











T. Thompson



T. Thompson


Rated this company 1/5




This man tried to charge my elderly Auntie $7,100+...long story short.

We took her car some where else(dealership) and got her back on the road for way less $730+ to be exact!

Same test ran at both places, two totally different stories.

If I could give zero stars I would!

They we're nice... but, I feel they were nicely trying to abuse my Aunt's pockets unnecessarily. I'm glad I went with her.

My Final response:
Let me be clear and correct an assumption. I said long story short for a reason.

My Aunt had a previously trusted relationship established for years with Car Tech specifically.

We have all the receipts for years dating since 2008!

That relationship has now ended. Can't be fixed.
My Aunt and I are good.

Thank you have a great day!















Amy Vajnar



Amy Vajnar


Rated this company 5/5




They were able to fit us in quickly after we hit road debris on the interstate. Transparent with the repair (which was thankfully minor), upfront about time and cost, and extremely kind and professional. Highly recommend!















Dan Majestic



Dan Majestic


Rated this company 5/5




We are a small business near Car Tech I feel like they always do their best work in fixing our vehicles. The staff is very nice and courteous and the owner Jack is a super nice person as well















Angela Bowman



Angela Bowman


Rated this company 5/5




Thank you Car Tech for rebuilding my engine in my Jeep! Car Tech was courteous, professional and on time with my repair. My jeep is running great and I greatly appreciate you getting back on the road. I am glad I chose Car Tech to rebuild my engine :)















byron mccracklin



byron mccracklin


Rated this company 5/5




Definitely recommend this shop brought my 94 caprice classic in thinking I needed electrical work for ac to work which another shop told me. Come to find out didn't need electrical work at all if your looking for a honest and reliable shop look no further!














https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/car-tech-of-indiana-inc-at-5420-victory-dr-indianapolis-in-46203/?feed_id=1134&_unique_id=63fa06a1b6dc6

No comments:

Post a Comment