Sunday, February 12, 2023

67 Auto Salvage at 2236 AL-67, Somerville, AL 35670

car parts,junkyard,salvage yard,scrap metal dealer, used auto parts store [sc name="in-article-ads" ][/sc]

Real customer testimonials

Ricky Myette

Ricky Myette

Rated this company 5/5
If you have an older car like me. This is the salvage yard for you. The staff will pull it for you for a reasonable fee or you can pull it your self and skip the fee. For those DIY kinda people this is alway a good option and saves money
Talea Orr

Talea Orr

Rated this company 5/5
The people at 67 Auto Salvage were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and down to earth. They will help you and treat you like a person and not a car part. They guarantee their services and don't undermine or belittle you. They give a extra mile everytime
Francisco domingo

Francisco domingo

Rated this company 5/5
Had part I needed and good price
Luke Elliott

Luke Elliott

Rated this company 5/5
The lady at the front desk was incredibly nice. I was looking for some roof bars to go on my Tahoe. She had a lot of knowledge of the vehicles they had in the lot. She walked me back to a mechanic and he quickly walked back and found some for me. He got a price for me and we agreed on it and he took them off (and showed me how to take them off/put them on). Didn’t take me long at all to find what I wanted and they charged a very reasonable price.
Denny Griffith

Denny Griffith

Rated this company 5/5
Dropped in randomly because I was in the area. Cars are easy to get to, employees super friendly and helpful especially the lady in the front office. One of the cleanest yards I have been in. Prices were fair too. Highly recommend! A+++
https://www.u-pull-it.com/junkyards-directory/67-auto-salvage-at-2236-al-67-somerville-al-35670/?feed_id=35&_unique_id=63e9d39a77bf4

No comments:

Post a Comment